Cyril Takayama to perform magic on Singapore streets

Discussion in 'Japanese Entertainment' started by Maverick, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Cyril Takayama to perform magic on Singapore streets

[​IMG]

With magic, nothing is impossible. Street magician Cyril Takayama will be taking to the Singapore streets soon, filming his first very first TV special made outside Japan.

[​IMG]
    From a park in Japan, Cyril "teleported" to a Sony Ericsson press event in Singapore yesterday, awing the brand's first Korean ambassador, popular drama actress Lee Min Jung.
    Of Japanese and French descent, Cyril pioneered street magic and was made famous around the world through YouTube videos taken and posted by his street audiences. Being the "most downloaded illusionist" on the Internet, Cyril is also as "Magic's first cyber celebrity".
    Raised in California and based in Japan since his late teens, Cyril tells Xin.sg in English, "This is the actual announcement that I'll be bringing my magic here this year, and with that I'll be able to travel around Singapore and to experience the culture and lifestyle, and meet people here in Singapore. And in exchange for the gift of coming to Singapore, I hope that I'll be able to bedazzle the locals here."
    This TV special, sponsored by the international mobile phone company, will be broadcast to the region in November on AXN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4XOADYbl00

2. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

He did it again!!! o_O
    How did he do it???

3. person

person Well-Known Member

This guy is awesome. His tricks are amazing.

4. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Aye, I've watched his videos a while back, thought he was fairly good. Then there was like David Blaine and some other magicians that came along.

5. dickson

dickson Well-Known Member

this guy owns

6. ninja9

ninja9 Member

enjoy his performance..