Current Drama Discussion (160-180)

Discussion in 'Best Selling Secrets - 同事三分親' started by dreni, Nov 8, 2007.

1. dreni

dreni Active Member

For those that don't want it to be spoiled

But yea question question question, after Queenie (Diana's half evil sister) kissed Mo. Why was she so super happy with her dad? There was a bit of Chinese I didn't understand there.

2. dreni

dreni Active Member

no one wants to answer my previous question?

Spoilers!
    Where is the spoiler tag?
    Summary of 167-170

167 San Goh breaks up with Grandma, Grandma considers changing for San Goh. Fei Jie (Diana's mom) tells Grandma about the truth.

168 Grandma buys the one of a kind purse Diana ordered. Grandma gives up the bag back to Diana and shows up at the company ball with A-for purse that Diana has.

169 Queenie tries to get a contract from Cheung Goh. Cheung Goh helps Doris out and Doris gives him a watch but Cheung Goh mistakes it as a present from Queenie. Doris trains Cheung Goh for dinner with Queenie.

170 Everyone finds out about the dinner between Cheung Goh and Queenie and the guys place a bet whether it's true or not. Doris gets teased about liking Cheung Goh. Cheung goh overhears from Queenie and Doris that Doris gave him the watch and that Queenie just wanted a contract. Doris tries to stop the guys from going to Ee-sa and having Cheung Goh humuliated. Cheung Goh sees this and uses Doris as an excuse to get out of Ee-sa. Queenie ends up stuck in the elevator with Useless Mo and kisses him. Mo goes crazy (out of hatred). Everyone sees this on the security camera. Queenie talks to her dad in a very happy fashion (so WHAT DID SHE SAY TO HER DAD???).

171 Kau Jeun breaks the Creative area's microwave and Mo makes a big deal out of everyone and makes him pay. Diana gets a "death threat" from a guy who looks like a gangster. Mo plays pranks on Kau Jeun and Kau Jeun thinks Diana is in trouble.

172 Ka Lam lends a lot of money to a stranger. Everyone takes bet whether this guy is a scammer or not. (Told from Vincient's POV)

173 From Lau Wah's point of view. Lau Wah keeps getting a letter addressed to Basketball prince from Miss Piggy. He finds out the truth gets chance to meet Miss Piggy. Lau Wah is fought over whether he is on the admin side or the creative side of "Ying".

174 Useless Mo keeps taking other people's things. He took Ming Leung (Wai Yut's wife)'s handbag and discovered a gun. Quickly he goes through a lot of adventures with the gun until he's all shaken up.

3. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

MO is really funny and annyoing at times...especially in Ep.174

4. tien317

She was happy bcoz she said she is doing something good in favour of someone - which i think is MO. I think she likes MO...not too sure....

5. sakurafossil

sakurafossil Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how long this series actually is?

6. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

220 epi.

7. heyguy

heyguy New Member

wow, this series is long but fun to watch. love to see the final episode.Thank guy for your info.

8. maybellina

maybellina Well-Known Member

220! Awww...almost reaching the end~ I dun want this serie to end! So good!

9. tien317

when are they gonna focus on love stories:(

10. tvbseriesfans

tvbseriesfans New Member

I wonder if this series has part 2 like the series Virtues of Harmony. I don't want it to end. Every time when the series u like to watch end, u will feel like u miss something.

11. sweetpain

sweetpain Member

is a long series,,,but is nice

12. sakurafossil

sakurafossil Well-Known Member

I like this series alot!

13. shellei

shellei New Member

I must have missed something. When did Diana's mom and Shan Gor hook up? I know it was a few episodes ago (currently watching 186) but it's like suddenly she was in the picture and acted as if she has been liking him for a long time, etc. Another annoying character. Perhaps it's because I can't stand characters that always yap yap yap. :)

14. purplerose_04

purplerose_04 Member

before episode 174 i believe.. seriously Shan Gor is kinda stupid, he was set up and he didn't know, he is kind of a pushover.. well.. i skip most the part so i dun really understand that much.. but well yea.

15. Cheyanna

Cheyanna Well-Known Member

I missed that part too...don't understand how they hooked up...how did diana's mum manage to get him away from luk jin's grandma?

16. sams12345

sams12345 Well-Known Member

this series is so good... i dont really want it to end soon!

17. swtevejade

swtevejade Member

actually i heard that tvb has added an additional 280 episodes, bringing the total to 500 eppys!!!! i dont know if this has been confirmed yet or if it is a rumor, but someone had updated the best selling secrets page in dramawiki with this info so that's where i heard about it.

18. bbes

bbes Incredible

i don't think it will have that many episodes. thats just too long and it will def lose viewers. also it doesn't say this on the normal wikipedia and what about the show that was gonna replace it. they can't just stop production of that can they. besides there wouldn't be much that they could elaborate on after unless new characters were involved.

19. swtevejade

swtevejade Member

it's not on the regular wikipedia page. it's on the dramawiki. go here: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Best_Selling_Secrets

but i actually think that they could go to 500 episodes. you would think that there isn't enough to go on, but i feel like the writers are finally beginning to elaborate on the background of the other people in the office and i can see it going 500 episodes. i do agree that 500 seems like a lot, but in terms of the pace of the general storyline, it's slow enough to go to 500. i like the format of the show. the episodes are separate and they usually wrap up pretty neatly within that same eppy, but you can tell there is a general storyline to this series and it's not going very fast.

20. endlessluv42

endlessluv42 Well-Known Member

For me, I don't mind having it to end at 220 or 500. I mean each episode is only around 20mins or so.

BTW, I saw episode 163 & 164, quite touching. I don't want to ruin it for others who haven't watched it yet. But when Vin Choi acts really cool (meaning, mean/stern)...he can be quite cold. Which the outcome was presented really well, IMO.