Cilla Kung Commemorates 10 years with 1st Photo Album

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Cilla 2.jpg

Recently leaving TVB after 10 years, Cilla Kung (樂瞳) made a promise to herself and fans to come back better, brighter and more improved. 3 months later, Cilla has released her first photo album to commemorate her time and held a mini autograph session. She revealed that she was very anxious the night before and worried she had not lost enough weight and being not pretty enough which would reflect in the photos. However her photo album proved to be very popular and her spirits were lifted when Priscilla Wong (黃翠如), Kaki Leung (梁嘉琪) and Toby Chan (陳庭欣) came along to support her.

At the moment there is only 10,000 copies available but hopes to have unlimited editions so that she has a chance to crack into the mainland market as this is a once in a lifetime chance. Cilla expresses that the next time she releases an album she will probably be expecting by then.

“This album is based on sunshine and being healthy, I can’t do any naked shots yet as I still have to answer to my mother, she was worried about me and asked why did I choose to release such a risqué album. After explaining, she finally understood that I just wanted to make memories and even joined me at home doing fun exercises. Perhaps one day when I’m on holiday with mum, I will do an exclusive photo shoot with her and act as her photographer."

~~~
    creds: mingpao

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

"Naked shots" really haha..dang..Now I remember her in My Dangerous Mafia Retirement, she's really just a KLF cause of her stature...

3. Phoenix

Thats the best word i could use to translate it lol..
    Her album is full of pool scenes - water shots?

#3 Phoenix, Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  4. crasianlee

Ah got it haha. Oh, I haven't seen the photos, where to see hmm...?

5. Phoenix

If you check her insta, it has a promo video of it ~ it has a AV feel to it ( not that i know anything about those kinds of things) :innocent2: crasianlee

CK.JPG

#5 Phoenix, Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. crasianlee

Haha just saw it and eh not really, her swimsuit is a 1 piece, if anything the outfits in the promo don't really show off any skin, just accentuates her big boobs is what it seems like :p

7. Phoenix

She has big boobs? :hmm: Meh probably from the different angles lol.... that shower scene though :whistle: lmao

*lures out all the DA thirsty guys/girls*