Christine Ng, Sharon Chan Sexy Competition

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Sep 16, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

christine-ng-sharon-chan.jpg

Christine Ng (伍詠薇) and Sharon Chan (陳敏之) appeared as guests on a recent episode of TVB variety show, Sze You Tonight (今晚睇李). Since the theme of the episode revolved around sexiness, the two actresses competed to see who is sexier. Known for her blunt and forward personality, Christine joked that her sexiness level was so high that she had to request for her scenes to be blurred out.

Although Christine and her friends all have different personalities and ways of dealing with men, she claimed to be the most brazen of them all. Christine joked, “I’m open in public. In private, I’m also a little open!”

While Sharon praised that Christine has many “bedroom secrets,” Christine retorted that Sharon was just a bore. “I’m guessing that Sharon is just like how her body is – a “boring stick”! Sharon is a more conservative kind of woman. This kind of wife is conservative both in public and in private, but is still a good wife.”

Christine revealed that Tavia Yeung (楊怡) is extremely bashful when it comes to talking about intimate matters. “When she hears about these things, she gets really nervous. When we talk about kissing, she’ll say ‘Hey! Let’s not talk about these things.’ I like hanging out with her. I can only say that I’m not a shy person, so I can talk and joke about these things with the boys!”

Married for 16 years to advertising executive Kasey Lin (練海棠), Christine has been able to keep her husband happy. She joked, “My mom taught me that nothing is inversed. Life will pass you by, so while he will pamper me, I will also pamper him.”

Creds: Oncc

2. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

wat da hell has happenef to hk society??

trying to be like gweilows. no wonder the."city is dying". kids being pevertized. soon chinese population will be trillions

3. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

wow that pic isnt very flattering for either of them

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. long time no see sharon in series :hmm: I missthem sexy goddess leggggs :shino:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. sharon > christine....

Bring both of them on screen in something to compete :shifty: (Y)

6. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

sharon is unhealthy skinny..her mouth smells for skupping meals

7. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆