Chinese Ikea

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by fearless_fx, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Hairbear

Hairbear Well-Known Member

lmfao! assuming this is China/HK, what part of is it? i went to the megabox with friends 2 years back, and we never saw this. LOL.

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It's a new free place for folks to hang out at, they really think it's their homes..

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

So sad for a 'hang out' place lol. They must think this is some next free home, tax free or whatso ever

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

ahaha we never saw it. We were playing hide and seek -whistle

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

:facepalm: sounds ghey

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ So it sounds like you. Understood.

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

playing hide and seek with other boys is your thing aye pok guy:facepalm: what you do when you find them? grab their ass?

8. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

try before you buy!

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Hide-and-seek. Not grab-their-ass. :facepalm:. You hide & other seek. If you're sought, it's over. Illiterate. :facepalm:

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

hahahaha awwww poor pok guy:facepalm: u mad? its still pretty ghey that you still play hide and seek with other boys :facepalm:

11. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Im not mad. I'm just teaching an illiterate person how to play "hide and seek" properly by not grabbing asses. :facepalm:

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

glad you skill have hide and seek skills :trollface2: u soo ghey mang! :facepalm:

13. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

That principle of hide and seek is common sense. The instruction is given in the name of the game. :facepalm:

As you're illiterate to read "hide-and-seek", i've taught you how to read that+how to play the game as well.

Man don't even know how to read properly, you need some proper schooling. :facepalm:

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

hahahahhaa :trollface2: its okay laaaa...even if you do ghey shit like hide and seek with other boys at this age you still da pok guy:facepalm:

15. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

At this age? It was fucking 3-4 years ago.

But at an age like yours, a person who is still unable to read certain words is just.. :facepalm:..

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

means u about 14! and playing hide and seek cutteeee or ghey :trollface2:!!!!! hahahah pok guy:facepalm: who is illiterate? :facepalm: rofllllll

17. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Sure.

18. wilsonli

wilsonli Well-Known Member

Lol soo sad...

19. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

i used to look inside the cupboards and see if monsters come out