Chinese Guy With Blonde Hair???

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by Clown_Face, May 31, 2008.

1. Clown_Face

Clown_Face New Member

hmmm im a guy and iv never done anything extreme to my hair. Never dyed it before so its black black black.

now i really want to do something to it and im thinking pure blonde hair maybe?? what do you guys think?

2. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

besides hair style... it really also comes down to your style as well... if you're asking if you should or shouldn't do it... i don't think your personality or style would allow you to "rock it"... no offense, but asian guys that go pure blonde need to be confident enough that they can pull it off or it'll turn out bad...

you could try highlights or tips first... to see how u like it... or not go pure blonde, maybe like a bronze...

3. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

wow.. going from black to blonde is pretty extreme. hahaha. i'd probably ask that person if they lost a bet or something. -rotfl no offense. besides.. when your roots start coming out its not gonna look so hot .. haha
    maybe try for a color that is less shades different. perhaps brown? or burgundy? also.. I think it would also depend on your hairstyle.. so its hard to judge since I don't know your hairstyle

4. auta

auta Well-Known Member

blonde makes you look dirty >.>

5. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

lol...i remember seeing a guy with blond hair...he looked chinese but not sure tho?
    but anyways he looked coool =D
    so i say go for it...cos if u dont like it...u can always dye it bk...

6. clevergurl55

clevergurl55 Well-Known Member

I think this is a definate no no b/c first you're notgonna get pure blonde because you have such black hair. And to get it to any shade of blonde means you're gonna damage your hair like crazy so when you're done dying it, you'll going to have extremely oily hair ALL THE TIME. Then there's the problem of it growing out, your hair is only going to look good for 2 weeks then you'll have a black ring gorwing at the center of your head and its gonna look REALLY BAD. So I really suggest you NOT to do this.

7. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

dude no, start off with copper then move to blond.

8. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

=O it might turn out as orangy or yellow...n then u will really look like a clown!

aaaanyways...chin guys with blond hair.....i ever really liked it...actualy i dun like guys dying their hair at all :p

but if u still decide do it....maybe try something less extreme like dark brown first?

9. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

meng...that sounds REAL CHEAP, dying the hair blond...might as well do some plastic surgury and make triple eyelids, -whistle

10. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol get it dyed like 6Wing, ^^ but personally , dont really like blonde hair on guys,

11. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

I AGREE! I think guys who dye their hair are gay. -tongue2 hahahaha.

haha.. chinese guy with blonde hair makes me picture 6wing@FAMA too

[​IMG]

EXCEPT NOW HE DYED IT BACK TO BLACK! THANK GOODNESS!! HAHA.

12. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol 6wing is selling his singing/rapping not how he's hair looks like,

13. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

don't dooooooo it!

14. bbes

bbes Incredible

don't see why u would want to dye ur hair blonde. i don't think it will look that great.

15. Shini_D

Shini_D Well-Known Member

nothing wrong with doing it blonde to be honest, i think some people can actually pull it off, tho, i dont actually know what you look like so im not sure whether you can pull it off or not.
    but dont just dye it like bleach it all blonde, cause your hair will look pretty dead.
    if anything, do a copper colour, or a sandish blonde, then put lighter streaks of blonde though it, it is best to do two tones of colours, gives your hair a more natural look (even though it obviously isnt natural lo), and it styled nicely too if you have semi longish hair, you can spike it or funk your hair up a bit and it will totally rockkk!

so yeah....you'll have to bleach it for sure, but add a different tone of yellow, maybe a golden blonde though it, like darken streaks of it up.

NOTHING WRONG WITH GUYS WITH DYED HAIR! lol

16. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

blond on a china man??? eww-pirate
    (no offence but i think it wont really go on a china man)-_-2

17. Clown_Face

Clown_Face New Member

was thinking maybe getting one of these coloura....this would have to be bleached ryt???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. damn why angie always hating.. trying to play that guy n name.. shady as hell...

I think the first one is beyond bleached... lol. Looked like the dude dipped his hair in peroxide.. -rotfl

but anyways since this is your first time.. you should just settle for some highlights or something not that extreme..

asians don't look too well completely bleached hair..

19. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ I AGREEE......COZ ITS YA 1ST TIME.....GO FOR HIGHLIGHTS 1ST....TO TEST THE WATERS OUT....^^...

FROM THE THREAD TITLE IT MADE ME THINK OF HACKEN LEE.....-lol

[​IMG]

20. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

the first dude in the black blazer...his hair looks glittery/shinyish o_O
    w/e i think it reflects too xD