Check Ur Freaking Number Before U Call!!!!

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by ~*Dawn*~, Sep 5, 2007.

1. this stoooooooooooooooooooooopid lady called at 7:30 this morning n woke me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she freaking called twice n started mumbling some crap!!! can't even hear wot she's saying... then hangs up on u... can't ppl LOOK at the number they wanna dial n actually press the right number especiall when calling so freaking early in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-censored-censored-censored-censored-censored

she freaking ruined my sleep n now imma b grumpy allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day >.<

-bash -shoot -bash -shoot -bash -shoot -bash -shoot -bash -shoot -bash -shoot -bash -shoot

2. i think it was a prank call :p

3. at 7:30 in the freaking morning???? hmmmm... i don't know... she called twice n mumbled wot sounds like a name... but it was really soft n i couldn't hear wot she said... i told her to speak up n she freaking hung up on me...

don't they know hanging up on ppl is RUDE?!?!?! >.<

4. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

sorry dawn...it was me...i just needed to hear ur sexy voice...
    i thought u were gonna sing me a nice lil song before id go to work :D

5. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

at least u don't get ppl speaking other languages like i do. for sum reason i get a lot of spanish speaking ppl miss calling me and i just say wrong number amigo.

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ppl make mistakes =)

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

shoot this one thai or whatever lady called me like at 6 in the morning once and i only had like 3 hrs of sleep, pissed me off...

8. @ angie... awww... that's sweet of u... but i don't remember giving u my land line number :p

@ ah wong... she wasn't taking in any language... just mumbled something... culdn't even hear wot she said...

@ kdotc... 2 calls from the freaking same person mumbling the freaking same thing is not a mistake... no freaking mistakes r acceptable before 9:00 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not even telemarketers call this early!!!!

9. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

They must be really stupid to make the same mistakes twice. Least she could have done is say sorry instead of hanging up.

Wowie, i can tell you are mad as hell Dawn. Get yourself a nice hot bath and you'll feel better :)

10. MissCheekS

hahaha....u know...when i was bout 15...i used to stay over at my friends' place a lot....
    and we wouldnt sleep until early morning... and about 5am we'd call ppl and talk bullshit to them...
    hahaha so immature but fun haha

11. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Imagine someone traced your number and stalking you for revenge..

12. yeah u bet i'm mad!!! there's nothing i hate more than those who ruins my sweet dreams!!!!!!!!!!!! -bash

ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! ur evil... that's it!!!! imma change my phone number to avoid ur wake up calls >.<

13. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

this is annoyance when it happens..i've got wrong number calls like 2-4am...these ppl eh..

14. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

yeah this woman called me at like 3 in the morning on a school night! and it rang a few times before i picked up so she just left a message. i think it was for her bf because she started saying stuff like "it was supposed to be special yesterday but i guess i wasn't ready" and i was like WTF -tongue2 pretty silly of her to dial her bf's number wrong

15. MissCheekS

hey i said when i was 15....i dont do that kinda stuff anymore...

16. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

i used to have comcast call me like everyday. the funny thing is, the call is for a miss marry jones. i usually don't pick up numbers i don't no but when i try to pick up and say sumthing, its a automated call

17. this woman phoned me like 6am and i was proper mad as i was having a good action dream and i phoned back and she was whispering something then i heard her husband and she hung up. so i assume she was trying to phone a guy she is having a affair with and she phoned the wrong number. ://

18. knoc's evil too!!!!!!! but if they called 2-4 am they would've woke my parents up before i hear the phone ring n i'd still b sleeping >.<

puahahahahaha... u should've played along with her :p

@ angie... did u ever get sworn at??

19. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

same thing happened to me too the other day, its like a cross line, sometimes the network is like that, like the person calling someone else but the line got crossed so it got to your phone

20. MissCheekS

hahaha..are u kidding me...? they luved it!
    nah...i only called my friends...so theyd get a bit annoyed and get over it...