Charmaine Sheh prefer to date mature men for easier communication

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by charlestsy, May 23, 2018.

1. Charmaine-Sheh-friends-2.jpg

Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) attended a party organised by an eye care brand at night in the Central on 17th May 2018. When asked if she was infected by zika virus earlier, Charmaine's manager clarified it was a flu only.

Charmaine explained that she did not have zika virus: "It is less exaggerating. I have a serious flu and my whole body is aching. I feel very scared and worry about my work in Hong Kong." The doctor told her to admit into the hospital if she needed to, but Charmaine preferred to stay at home. My mom took care of me and I ate congee every day. I don’t know why my cold was so serious this time. It has never happened to me before. Suggesting it will be better to have a boyfriend to take care of her, Charmaine only thought about having a quick recovery. Charmaine does hope to find her other half soon.

As Toby Leung (梁靖琪) was happily dating now and when asked if she would get her to introduce men to her. Charmaine said, “Toby’s friends are too young. ‘Young meat’ is more suitable for her, but not me. I preferred to date mature men for easier communication. She stressed that she is not concerned about the age difference, but would simply worry that they may not communicate well due to a younger man’s higher likelihood of lacking life experiences.

On the other hand, Toby radiated with happiness and admitted that she is currently in a happy relationship with her boyfriend, Jon, whom she has been dating for a while now. Toby admitted to believing Jon to be Mr. Right. “It’s too soon. We have not talked about when to get married yet. But when you come across someone compatible, then of course there would be thoughts of marriage. We’ll let nature take its course. He is a great person and treats me very well. We like the same things, like fitness, exercising, and hiking, so we are very compatible.”

source: asian enews, sina

2. Fa la

Fa la Active Member

well she is not that young any more so eyeing a mature guy is a norm la

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

Toby has a nice rack! Mature men also knows what they are doing..............in bed ;)

4. gd6noob

gd6noob Well-Known Member

Many of my friends say im really Mature..
    Where do I sign up.. Charmaine is still pretty good looking..

• Funny Funny x 1