Charmaine Sheh Praying for Love at 40

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jul 1, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

charmaine-sheh-40-single.jpg

While news of Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and Grace Chan’s (陳凱琳) new budding relationship are all over newsstands, 40-year-old Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) is still single and has had zero luck with men since her breakup with the TV King.

Charmaine has had a fairly successful year in her career – not only did she win the TV Queen award for her role in the popular Line Walker <使徒行者>, but Charmaine has taken a leap forward in the movie industry. Unfortunately, Charmaine’s love life looks rather bleak and pales in comparison to Kevin.

On the day Kevin officially announced his relationship with Grace, Charmaine withdrew her attendance for the TVB Most Popular TV Commercial Awards 2015 <2015 TVB最受歡迎廣吿頒獎典禮>, after getting word that Grace would also be present.

Hoping to change her destiny, Charmaine has been going around to various temples and giving her dues. The TV Queen was also seen travelling to the Puzhao Buddist temple in Sichuan, and a popular temple in Zhongshan, where Charmaine prayed for good fortune with regards to her career and love life.

Creds: ihktv

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

I would take Charmaine over Grace anytime no matter what the age is.

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Charmaine can certainly find a man but I think a lot of men are looking for younger girls or they find her intimidating.

4. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

Beside some body parts that are probably perk-ier than Charmaine, I don't know what Kevin Cheng sees in Grace.

5. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

+1 for charmaine!!!!!:thumbsup2:

6. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

big nose girl is terrible and too fake. she couldnt' act before, now her acting is over dose.