Charmaine goody goody character

Discussion in 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience - 宮心計' started by occ, Nov 25, 2009.

1. occ

occ Well-Known Member

How the hell cant she defending the lady who kill her best friend child that stupid, if I was in Tavia place I would kill that bitch and her whole family to for what they did to my family.

Would you like to have a friend like her in your life cause you know she will turn your ass in once you did something wrong, no one is perfect so i'll stay away from people like her.

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

nobody killed Tavia's child, it was her own fault, she bump herself on a table if I recalled and lost it.

Having a friends' back doesn't mean you will let them do as they want and get her/him self into more trouble and harming others.

In the series, Charmaine only wants Tavia to stop her evil deeds cause it'll only bring more harm. She's not going to standby and let her kill/harm others. Charmine sees what Tavia is becoming and wants her to stop before it's too late. Don't forget, Tavia is the reason why Charmaine's mother died.

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

right, it's Tavia's own fault, man fu yan didn't do a shit physically, btw, i dont believe in those 邪術 so whos to blame? TAVIA

u cant just kill the person who hurts you, forgive is the key to calm urself down and let go. ure selfish if ure just tryin to find friends who back u up all the time and support u no matter what. 有錯就要認,打就要企定!

4. blueprelude

blueprelude New Member

I think Charmaine's character is too fake, how can someone stay in that enviroment and still be that good.

5. sindee

sindee Well-Known Member

General Ma's wife didn't kill Tavia's baby -.-" she thought of using the voodoo doll? but selena stopped her and burned the doll before it was even used. I think Charmaine just don't want to see her good friend going down the wrong path and hurt herself at the end... ever since Tavia started becoming evil she doesn't seem treat Sam Ho as her good sis anymore. All she cares about is herself -.-'

#5 sindee, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  6. markthad

markthad New Member

sam ho is just to goody goody to be believable..... she should be killed!! cannot stand her

7. blueheart1985

blueheart1985 Well-Known Member

I don't like Charmaine's acting. It's always the same character.

8. xblaster

xblaster Member

But she is cute and beautiful.... I agree that the character is always the same...

9. mandzipu

mandzipu Member

I like her character. Seeing the whole series is about how that kind of environment brings out the bad in everyone, I think it needs this "goody" character to see the contrast...

Plus, everything that's happening to Tavia's character is deserved... she keeps doing all these uneccessary evil doings, even when unprovoked! Makes you think... is it her nurturing that has made her like that? What if you were in the same position...

Can't believe she's turned so bad, even to Charmaine's character! Can't wait to see the endings.... I just got a few more episodes to go!!

10. x_divinity

x_divinity Well-Known Member

I like her character as well, just not Charmaine's acting. I don't know, it just seems so unnatural... it's like she always widens her eyes to look innocent or whatever.

It's probably not really her nurturing that made Tavia's character so evil. True, she grew up unhappily and so wanted to be respected and desired power. But really, I think it's just her ambition to become the queen that made her get rid of all her "opponents" even when they did nothing to her.

11. highflyer33

highflyer33 Member

REALLY made up character.

12. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

there can be people like her back then, youre talking about "Ancient times"..these people are extincted now =D...

but then again charmaines character does piss me off...shes too nice for her own good...usually when you read about those characters in history they all die a horrible death.

Charmaine is stopping Tavia because shes doing unnecessary killings and revenge...like Bo Gung Gung death was totally unnecessary. She was basically already going crazy since she became a concubine

13. Toilet

Toilet Well-Known Member

Charmaine's character makes me sick!

14. van22

van22 Well-Known Member

Charmaine's character is too fake and i don't see any improvement from her previously series. Best actress NOT there yet!

15. miszangelic

miszangelic Member

i agree Charmaine's character was pretty fake in that show. But who knows maybe there are really kind hearted people like that in the show.

16. DarkEternity

DarkEternity Member

shes so pretty

17. missgriezel13

missgriezel13 Member

I'm a greed with you!!!
    Charmaine always play a good person...

18. BBgirl

BBgirl Member

I think its convincing when she cries and when she is sad. But when shes trying to shout at someone its so fake. Remember the last chapter when Tavia tried to poison her and she asked "why would you do that to me?", could at least put more emotion in it lol

19. bigtymer824

bigtymer824 Active Member

it is tavia's fault. nobody killed her baby, it was an accident caused by herself.

20. mlee27

mlee27 New Member

i do not like charmaine's character too much cuz i feel like she's too good to be true. and her being that nice is annoying. just really fake.