Charlene Choi is not jealous of Miriam Yeung

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Maverick, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Charlene Choi is not jealous of Miriam Yeung

[​IMG]
    Charlene Choi (Ah Sa), Alex Fong and Vincy Chan were recording "Jade Solid Gold" the other night. Two days ago, Ah Sa's boyfriend Ronald Cheng was recording "Beautiful Cooking" with his old flame Mariam Yeung. Ah Sa explained that she was not in the program because she has been very busy recently as she has only a week in Hong Kong every month. The reporter asked if she was jealous? Ah Sa laughed "It's a good programme, therefore a lot of people get invited to appear on it." Speaking about the remark Chin Ka Lok once said to Ronald that he didn't know what he missed for splitting up with Mariam, Ah Sa looked stunned when she heard that. She responded "Why should I be angry?" The reporter went on to remind her that Edison Chan has intended to return to Hong Kong. Ah Sa said "I haven't read the magazine report. I can't make any comment." Talking about Mani Fok blaming Edison for rubbing salt into the wound for those involved, Ah Sa said she won't comment either, but as far as Gillian is concerned, Ah Sa said "She is absolutely fine." Ah Sa will be hosting her first musical "Jade Solid Gold" in theatre in July. She will be performing all the 80's songs as well as acting from a young girl to an old woman. Ah Sa added "I am worried that I may forget the lyrics, but this is a big challenge for me. I have asked the company not to give me too much work so that I don't get too much stress. Otherwise, I might not be able to cope."

Source: Takungpao/Mingpao(image)
    Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.************

2. akoke

akoke Member

Is she still dating Ronald.. why? he's so old and fugly D; unless his uber funny all the time

3. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

^ She's not exactly a hottie.

4. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

miriam and charlene are both ugly.