Cecilia Cheung smiles, unresponsive to being called "Mrs. Tse"

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Paradiso, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Paradiso

Paradiso JUNKFOOD QUEEN

news6.jpg

Cecilia Cheung and Nicholas Tse's marriage is already over, Cecilia dropped her 'Mrs. Tse' identity. Yesterday Cecilia attended a fashion event in Shanghai, attracting nearly 500 reporters on the scene. She was surrounded by a large group taking pictures, and someone shouted 'Mrs. Tse', but Cecilia appeared cold. Looks like she deliberately denied to being 'Mrs. Tse' in public. She didn't even look over to the direction where Mrs. Tse was heard and maintained her smile for the cameras. It was seen that her wedding ring was also taken off already.

Currently Cecilia is working in both Hong Kong and China, regenerating with her own efforts and what's most important is earning money. Nicholas is back at home meeting with his lawyer, to discuss the divorce arrangements. Since Nicholas returned from Malaysia, at first he was "I don't know how to go on", but after meeting with Cecilia, he made his decision on how to go on from here.

When reporters asked about celebrating Lucas' 4th birthday, did she celebrate with him this year? She expressed it's the same as usual, nothing special. Asked how she'll celebrate Lucas birthday this August? Will she celebrate with Nicholas? When will she go back to HK? Cecilia pretended she couldn't hear and didn't even look back as she walked off.

Yesterday at 5pm, Nicholas' group of lawyers were at his house, the 4 of them brought along large packets documents and stayed for several hours before leaving. Reporters approached Nicholas' lawyer when he was leaving and asked if there is already consensus between Nicholas and Cecilia? Did Nicholas give his HK$160 million mansion to Cecilia? His lawyer did not respond and quickly left.

Source: Mingpao, TNW

2. Ruoyi

Ruoyi Well-Known Member

that's one scary smile...O_O..she looks scary!!

3. reno

reno Well-Known Member

looks nothing like she used to!

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Nic hide your kids!

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

omg they just keep coming!!!

[​IMG] :trollface:

proofs i'm not sexist! ---->:trollface3:<----
    /thread

6. mr_evolution

but how would you use that emote in a post?

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

its for da ladies :trollface2:

8. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

She finally lost her mind...

9. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

That is one scary picture lol

10. mr_evolution

[​IMG] Nic, the kids are mine!

11. Nelly08

Nelly08 Member

They always choose the worse photo of her for news reports.

12. kevin

kevin RAWR!

She look scary in that pic, too much eye makeup too!

13. Krunghiep888

Krunghiep888 Member

oh!!!! nothing to be scary n who care she already Married b4 so call Mrs Tse>>>hahahahahaah<<<

14. i think he would be ok with that.......

15. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

[​IMG] MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! EXTRAMARITAL SEX! EXTRAMARITAL SEX! EXTRAMARITAL SEX! [​IMG]

16. I wonder..... what would happen if Nic, Edison and Cecilia got trapped in an elevator......

[​IMG] [​IMG]