Cecelia Yip Tung in Men Don't Cry

Discussion in 'Men Don’t Cry (Evil Kin) - 奸人堅' started by philostrate, Oct 29, 2007.

1. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Cecelia plays an ugly but adorable girl Ling yuk Chui '凌玉翠' who came back to her hometown after working in other place for 10 years. She is a kind-hearted girl and very protective towards her family. Unfortunately she is often laughed at because of her buck-toothed appearance, especially by Evil Kin. She is very much hated by Kin because he was accidentally 'kissed' (or should I say bitten?) by Chui in one occasion. Kin thought it's very humiliating to be kissed by an ugly girl, so he gave a nick 'Buck-toothed Ghost' to Chui, and vows to seek revenge for every possible chance. Chui's life and Kin's life is somehow intertwined because they would both ruin each other's plans causing them to bury their hatred even deeper.

Prediction's easy: Cecelia will become pretty again, and will prolly be in-love with Dayo..

Picture credit to www.tvb.com

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

she already became pretty at around EP15? she looks like an aunt to Vivien instead of sister...lol

3. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

lol...dunno if its just me not use to it...but she looks weird when she doesnt have bucked teeth...lol

4. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

I reallly dislike her in this series, even tho' she is a great actress her prime is gone and i feel she is way too old as the leading female.

5. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

I hope they would be more young actresses....Not all 1s lol..... Coz she had not been acting for some time....~!!

6. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I think she's alright in this series...I was kinda annoyed with her character in the beginning...I don't think she's too old for the part...Though they do put a lot of makeup on her

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

they put a lot of make-up on her at The Family Link too,

8. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

her way of speaking after the buck tooth has gone is kinda annoying and pretentious. Nevertheless she has her funny side too. However I wish dayo ends up with Vivian not cecilia

9. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

That ain't happenning

10. CuTeBuBleBeAr

CuTeBuBleBeAr Well-Known Member

i like her more with her buck teeth coz its hilarious! : D