Cars used for street racing

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by liquidzyklon, Aug 30, 2007.

1. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

What are the cars that Ron and Chan Ka Lok used when they were street racing? From the looks of it, Chan Ka Lok is racing a Nissan 350z but the grill looks different. But I can't tell what Ron was driving. Any input?

The second thing is on the race track, the car seems to kind of resemble the new Honda Civic because of the very slanted windshield and the rear tires are pulled far back. Can anyone confirm?

Attached Files:

2. Jonnie5

Jonnie5 Well-Known Member

yea those cars are so modded, the orange car is definitely a 350Z but it looks like it has a Mitsubishi Lance front end grill , the second car looks like a foor door civic, with a head light conversion, or it could b the new camry too... im not really sure my self about the white car

3. up69

up69 Active Member

I think Chin Ka Lok owns that orange 350z, since he used the same 350z for a commercial -link for prove-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZBD2Tgyo
    and for the white car that Ron raced with Ka Lok, i believe its a Nissan S14

4. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

the orange one is a 350z. the white one is kinda hard to tell. it looks like a civic but then again it doesn't

5. cloverlik

cloverlik Member

yup, orange one is 350Z and the white one is S14... the last one more like has the FORD logo on the front without showing

6. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Maybe they modify part of the car to make it assemble like their car design?

7. yuliacu

yuliacu New Member

its so obvious... the first one is a 350, then s14/silvia, then a ford focus.......

8. cr1stal

cr1stal Active Member

on episode 23

37 min and 35 sec.. its a skyline R34

and before that .. the part where you see those street guy and chick ..it was a Supra...FD...and a Evo :)

#8 cr1stal, Sep 5, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2007
  9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

the white car beside the 350 is definitely not a honda..its an old nissan but dunno which one

10. ToFO

ToFO Active Member

those are sick cars.... i wish i can buy one right now and drive it around.

11. Apathy

Apathy Member

I just want to learn their drifting skills. xD

12. Fallen

Fallen New Member

If you can get their drifting skills, you're godly. =P

13. tanaka

tanaka Active Member

your country there got drifting school a not?