Boxing what a great sport ... knock out in 18 seconds o_O

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Maverick, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Gee, man. This really sucks.
    You trained for months with the Rocky tune in the background and finally, finally see yar opponent ... for an 18 seconds match.
    Err ... Boxing ... really really interesting sport ...
    I want my money back -bigsmile
    http://view.break.com/493462

2. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye if ur paid so much to watch a match and then it ends in 18secs i can imagine the frustation. then again the guy is pretty unlucky to get knocked out, the opponent was strong and able to hit him in the right place to knock him out.

3. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

damn that left hook own him good

4. rofl.... that was a nice lefty... but this is boxing, had it been any other martial arts, that left would have never reached. lol

5. shadowchi

shadowchi ~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~

Boxing what a great sport......

But yeah, In a real fight you wont use any nice tricks or special martial arts flying kick move......, so you'll always end up fighting with your fist *boxing style*. Unless you remain calm, which is hard to do when you are about to go berserk....-whistle

Boxing.......lol

6. neko-pochi

neko-pochi Well-Known Member

eeeehhh..... the guy's neck look broken and those dudes are shaking his body. >_>;;; Iono.. but shouldn't you not be more careful when someone got knocked out like that?

7. whoooooaaaaaaa that guy got knocked out bad!!! ouch.... total KO....... lol i wonder if he got another chance yet hahaha