黃宗澤摸清胡杏兒身家 (Bosco Knows How Much Money Myolie Has)

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by love_of_tvb, Mar 2, 2011.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

More news!!

黃宗澤摸清胡杏兒身家 (Bosco Knows How Much Money Myolie Has)

黃宗澤、周秀娜與謝天華等前晚錄影草蜢主持的《華麗明星賽》,早前黃宗澤被拍到與緋聞女友胡杏兒高調拍拖逛街,他對此加以否認:「我哋兩個係用同一個形象指導,一齊出去買衫都好平常。(幾時公開?)乖!唔好問。」對於有指杏兒逼他開聯名戶口,他笑說:「唔係!佢只係介紹佢個投資顧問畀我識。(連佢有錢投資你都知?)我哋無所不談o架!」

Bosco Wong, Chrisse Chau, and Michael Tse went to shoot for "All Star Glam Exam" yesterday night. And, asked about his recent hi-profile shopping with Myolie, he stated that they had the same image stylist, so shopping together for clothes is not irregular. And, asked when he would want to admit, he told reporters to be good, and not to asked. And, when asked about Myolie forcing him to open a joint account together, he said "No, she introduced a finanace manager to me. Reporters then asked "So, you know all about her money?" with Bosco replying "Oh, we chat about everything."

http://the-sun.on.cc/cnt/entertainment/20110303/00470_036.html

Credits: The Sun
    Translated by: love_of_tvb

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Slowly releasing hints here and there.

3. blueheart1985

blueheart1985 Well-Known Member

As long they don't say there dating. Than still it's a rumor to me [​IMG]

4. 1xplicitchik

1xplicitchik Well-Known Member

i wonder who makes more money myolie or bosco =) lols but if they dating they should just admit it already!

5. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

I don't really care if there're going out or not, but if so, why all the secrecy, incase they lose fans?! Surely, fans must know they have no chance with stars right?

6. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

lol. most people like to dai diu.. i mean just cos they stars - why should they tell the whole word?! lol.
    and some fans are that crazy!! I think one someone actaully comiit suicide just cos one of his/her idol is married. So that's why wah jai didn't tell anyone that he was already married.

7. milky_bb

milky_bb Well-Known Member

Seems like they are already living a married lifestyle! Even share money tips...all the wife wants to do is to know how much their husband spends. So I bet its a ploy by Myolie! :)

8. mashimaro9

mashimaro9 Well-Known Member

wow, sound like they are getting very serious even talk about money