黃宗澤笑杏兒冇膽露 (Bosco Jokes that Myolie is Afraid to Show Skin) Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by love_of_tvb, Jul 13, 2011.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

黃宗澤笑杏兒冇膽露 (Bosco Jokes that Myolie is Afraid to Show Skin)

昨午黃宗澤(Bosco)出席魚類保育活動,他透露愛潛水睇海底世界,但因無牌要教練陪潛。問到女友胡杏兒曾否一起潛水,Bosco笑說:「有浮潛過。(佢着三點式?)佢唔夠薑,我阿媽着三點式就得,佢好勁o架身材!」Bosco的健碩身形最近成話題,問到會否拍內褲廣告,他一臉無奈地說:「好舊啦,問咗好多次。(全裸寫真?)等啲後生嚟啦!(幾位數字先肯拍?)好悶,又問呢啲,其實唔係錢嘅問題,最緊要靚。你哋有冇咁有興趣呀?」

Yesterday, Bosco attended a conservation function regarding fishes. He stated that he loves to go scuba diving to see the world underwater. But, because he is not licensed, a professional diver has to tag along. Asked if his girlfriend, Myolie Wu goes with him, Bosco laughed and said "We went floating before." (Did she wear a bikini?) "She is afraid. My mom can wear a bikini, she has a good body!" Bosco's toned body has became a hot topic recently, and asked if he will film an undergarment advertisement, he relunctantly said: "That's old news, it's been asked so many times." (All nude pictorials? "Let the younger ones do that!" (How much money would you ask?) " So boring, always asking the same thing. Actually, money is not the question, as long as it is beautiful. Why are you guys so interested?"

Translated by: love_of_tvb
    Credits: The Sun

Bosco讚杏兒 穿三點式OK (Bosco Praises Myolie, She Wearing a Bikini is OK)

黃宗澤(Bosco)直言未有試過與女友杏兒潛水,他說:「佢唔敢潛水而且佢本身游水唔叻,不過著三點式就OK架!」
    Bosco今日於將軍澳為「夏日水都之3D互動水族館」擔任開幕嘉賓,他表示近期愛上潛水,希望可放假出埠潛水。

Bosco Wong admitted yesterday that they have never went snorkeling together. He said: "She is afraid to go snorkeling because she is not good at swimming. But, she is OK if she wears a bikini!" Bosco stated that he recently fell in love with snorkeling. He hopes to go out of town to snorkel if he goes on vacation.

Translated by: love_of_tvb
    Source: Apple Action News

2. reno

reno Well-Known Member

scuba's more fun!!!
    i'm sure its not that hard to get a license!!

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

just need to be a good swimmer i guess

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

first step: take hits like michael phelps [​IMG]

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

2nd step: take a photo

6. reno

reno Well-Known Member

he'll just strip