Bosco and Natalie in TSD

Discussion in 'The Seventh Day - 最美麗的第七天' started by tien317, Feb 28, 2008.

1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

New pairing, fresh feeling...anyone feels the same?
    BoNat couple started off quite boring but now up till epi.8 they are getting interested and they actually lighted up the show...Do u think they will end up together in the end? I can see JEssie falling for Bosco and think they will date a while...

#1 tien317, Feb 28, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
  2. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

Yep, being as predictable as TVB writers they will end up together, though agree they provide good light-hearted entertainment especially how Kevin n Niki's story is getting a bit serious

3. Candyxdevil

Candyxdevil New Member

i think natalie and bosco's character have been a bit boring up until episode 9 i believe, when they realize that they started to have feelings for each other.

4. they dont match at all... natalie looks sooooooo young...she and the DDMK the short guy should be together -lol

5. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Nah, that short guy from DDMK has a nasty goatee :D

Bosco and Natalie's character do not share any chemistry yet since they are playing each other for their own objectives. But TVB writers are predictable and everyone already predicted that Jessie might like Bosco later. The obvious point is that Bosco is going to be torned between his faint feelings for Natalie and his greed for money later (i.e. Jessie).

P.S. Nice pic of Nikki and Jack!

6. sams12345

sams12345 Well-Known Member

well if i was to pair the actors up i would have picked kev. and niki together
    as for bosco i think i would have used someone else besides nat. perhaps Tavia because i think based on their previous collaborations that there make a good pair
    but thats just my opinion

7. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

dumb, using each other... i only like bosco with myolie, whether she is in it or not.

8. Chibi12

The pairing does seem a bit strained at the moment, but maybe there will be more chemistry later when they totally fall for each other?! n even if bosco goes out with jesse later (for the money) pple seem to like happy endings, so knwing TVB, bosco and natalie will end up together cos they love each other etc etc

9. sammy85

sammy85 Member

Neither Natalie or the "Jesse" girl is good enough for Bosco lol.

I agree with shinobi and love_of_tvb =]

10. lara_mey

lara_mey Well-Known Member

I Like Them As A Onscreen Couple They Are Very Cute Together But Offscreen I Love Myolie And Bosco!!

11. ixkaiyenxi

ixkaiyenxi Member

chemistry just isnt there!! should be with myoliee!!

12. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

I Do Prefer Bosco & Myolie Much More,
    Bosco & Natalie . . . Okay But Not Much Of A Match .
    I Find It Pretty Funny About Them Using Each,
    Their Expressions When Together Makes Me Laugh, Lol .
    Yeah, I Can Also See Jessie & Bosco Being Together For A Bit,
    But Then He'll Go Back To Natalie, Obviously, Lol .

13. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

it's pretty FReSH...opposites, i guess that's why they were chosen to be a couple

14. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

both of the characters cracks me up; reminds me of the movie "how to lose a guy in 10 days".

15. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

in the drama plot, they dont love each other @ first, then they do after the break-up, sorta like that movie i suppose...

16. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Bosco and Natalie does not match. I am thinking of Myolie but maybe not..

17. hoi_lee

hoi_lee Well-Known Member

I like Bosco and natalie together! I think it's quite cute!! hehe, but i think there relationship is a bit like "how to lose a guy in 10 days"
    especially the beginning , but it's still cute :D :D

18. peace_sau

peace_sau Member

yea bosco and natalie being paired up together is not that bad. and they r very funny in this series
    ________
    INDICA STRAINS

#18 peace_sau, Mar 4, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  19. Intricatex3

Intricatex3 Member

i love them together they are so funny and cute (;!

20. Chibi12

Bosco n natalie very fresh and they're character and chemistry is definately improving now. Like seeing them together, they sorta make an impression on you now. Its nice to see different pairings once in a while otherwise it can get boring seeing the same people continuously paired together.