Bobby Au Yeung and Carat Cheung Escape Dangerous Accident

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Feb 1, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Bobby-Au-Yeung-Carat-Cheung-accident-2016.jpg

While filming for comedy series, House of Spirits <一屋老友記>, Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華) and Carat Cheung (張名雅) narrowly escaped an accident caused by a hammer falling from a local building.

Sitting in the front passenger seat of the car when the accident occurred, Carat recalled hearing a sudden smashing of glass and was initially shocked at the noise. The hammer dropped from a construction site and broke through the back passenger window. Luckily, the cameraman sitting in the back seat did not incur any injuries.

After a construction worker came to apologize for the mishap, Carat said the crew decided to not report the incident to the police. However, Carat expressed concerns for future safety and said she will be more careful of her surroundings next time.

Colleagues Advise Carat to Purchase Lotto Ticket

Sitting in the driver seat, Bobby had just started driving when the hammer fell through. Carat said if they were not moving, the hammer would have definitely hit her.

Shaken from the incident, Carat said, “I heard a sudden smashing sound, but I didn’t know what it was because it wasn’t a car crash – after all, this wasn’t an action film. I screamed in the car because I was so surprised. I thought it was some sort of special effects but it was the window exploding! The back window was broken because a hammer fell from above. If the car didn’t start moving, the hammer would have landed where I’m sitting now. I can’t imagine what would have happened if that was the case. It was so scary and my heart is still racing.

“I was scared that the glass may have hit the cameraman but he said he wasn’t injured. Only then did I calm down. They are really professional! My coworkers said I should get a lottery ticket because of my luck!”

Creds: ihktv

2. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

Luck or unlucky that is the question.

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

very lucky, that could had kill someone.

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Should've pressed charges :shino:

5. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

At least the guy came down and apologized, accidents happen...

6. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

dam, extremely lucky that no one got hurt

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

It'll actually be fucked up if he didn't apologize.. he's lucky he didn't kill someone.

8. amano.ai

amano.ai Well-Known Member

They must be very scared.

Reading this news, I understand why my family in HK told me to cross the road when I was walking under a building in construction.

9. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Yeah lot of stuff hangs from the buildings in HK...sometimes you can feel water drops from the AC units :p

10. amano.ai

amano.ai Well-Known Member

Lol so true about the water

11. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Too bad it missed. I bet it was a crew member who was trying to revenge on those selfish fake acting actors/actress.

Bobby's hair line is receeding like Repulse Bay.