Board Games: Last one you played and Recommendations!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Akki, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Last game I played was: The Settlers of Catan

Settlers%20of%20Catan_game%20board.jpg

This game is really fun, can get pretty cut throat at times :D. Pretty much build settlements, gather resources and trade in resources for roads, settlements, city upgrade and other things.

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Cant tell you how many asians i know kick this game.

3. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

Ouija board :trollface:

man i dont think i will ever use one of these

4. any of yall played this game before where you had like squads of guys on both sides.. then you move along this straight path to others fortress.. and at times you can launch a catapult at the other side..

5. Monopoly!

6. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

First thing that came to mind was Fat Princess

7. No apparent it's like.. weapons n warriors.. but each side had a fortress..

[video=youtube;S22FFetltbE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S22FFetltbE[/video]

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

geeks!

9. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Monopoly, not sure if the properties are the same for people outside UK but I like owning the Yellow (Picadilly, Coventry and Leicester Square) , Green (Oxford St. Bond St and Regent St.), Blue zone (Mayfair and Park Lane) and the train stations :)

10. LOL that weapons and warriors game, looks fun but the clean up....!

11. buparent42

buparent42 Member

played a game called scotland yard with my friends which is pretty fun...1 player is a criminal trying to escape from all other players tracking him/her down

12. buparent42

buparent42 Member

oh...also played a fun game called "dixit" which has to do with storytelling...really interesting concept

13. kuirei

kuirei Active Member

Monopoly is quite fun, but if you're up for a brainy challenge, perhaps cranium? :D

14. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lol do card games count? I played Cards Against Humanity. If you're talking actual board games.. I think the last one I played was Sequence. My friends and I have some pretty intense games of Sequence..