Boa Wins 2005 Best Artist Of The Year In Japan

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Myolie88, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Myolie88

Myolie88 Banned

album_pic.jpg

Japanese Music Station "13 Million" has chosen BoA as the "2005 Best Artist of the Year." After much voting by the Japanese, BoA has recieved stars on all possible age groups, meaning that she had a significant amount of votes. She was one of the only three singers that recieved stars, including Utada Hikaru. The MC has stated that this was the first time ever to have someone win all 6 stars from all age groups. Thus making BoA the 2005 Best Artist of the Year!!

Credits: BoA's House

2. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

Yay go boa. I hope she will make albums like Atlantis Princess again. Girls on top was just horrible, it's like a bunch of fast music mixing together. There were barely any melody with it.

3. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

lol, i find it hard to picture 50+ yr olds lsitenin to boa -laugh

4. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

hey my mom listens to Twins/BoA/Jay/Hacken and she's 41 years old

5. good for BoA! i heard she fainted on stage during a performance? because of exhaustion.

6. KrAznGirl

KrAznGirl Well-Known Member

wow even 7 year olds can vote!

7. young.jpg

speaking of 7 year olds this is boa when she was like very young!

8. remix

remix Guest

Yea, BoA was up VERY late practicing for a performace (which rocked, she improved a lot with her popping). She had to be carried off stage due to exhaustion, fainted, and had to go to a hospital. She suffered from a headache and stomache-ache. I think she really deserves it. She's been working her butt off.