Bloop n Bloopper

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Since the other thread already passed 1000... thought I'd make a new one :D

start this off...

so I was watching Parental Control today on MTV... and they actually had an Asian girl on there.. and the parents picked out two dates for her... ahahah omg it was so funny.. and her boyfriend was like this wanna be gangster/thug and what's even more funny.. was dude looked like Kdotc!!! ahahhahahahhha -lol

so yea... time for yall to blab away!

2. damn... anyone ever have one of those slow days.. where it's like you don't wanna do anything at all.. but at the same time you're really bored... =/

3. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

yes!!! today was one of those days. =(

4. lol yea.. it was such a nice afternoon.. yet... really didn't feel like doing anything...

5. ms-jojo

i meant to stay home to do homework and study all day today, but ended up watching TV all day (E! True Hollywood Story: Courtney Love, anyone?) and downloading music. ><

6. lol Courteny Love... you serious... damn and here I was staring at the monitor the whole day...

seemd like i had a lot to do.. but didnt wanna bother doing it...

7. i feel like doing nothing everyday :p

8. lol look at Dawn so laid back... I wanna do nothing everyday too.. and jus kick back n sip some fine wine... -lol ahahahhaa

9. ms-jojo

i can't think of anything to write about for my short story in English!!!! someone please help me think of something..? i'm desperate. no inappropriate things please? haha

10. lol what kinda short story do you gotta write?? oh boy English ayy... -lol

11. ms-jojo

haha thats the thing!! my english teacher told us to write about anything we want, which means TOO MANY THINGS TO THINK ABOUT!! i like it when ppl give me a direction to go in. =(

12. lol thas.. no fun... you gotta fully explore your creativity!! -lol... write about hansel n gretel or something...

13. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

im happy. :D

but i need to focus.

oh btw. ecko if u have trouble updating ur avatar again tell me.. cos i have a feeling it still isnt working properly yet..

14. lol thas kinda funny I feel the same way.. but I can't focus..

thanks for all your help! I know you're busy... what with needing to finish up the banner contest and all... ;) -lol

15. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

happy thanks giving homies

16. AHHHHH!!!! the office ran out of coffee!!!!!! i think i'm slowly drifting off to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_- zz ZZ

17. lol go run down to starbucks..

18. there's no starbucks anywhere near [​IMG]

19. aww poor Dawn... shoulda got some homemade soup instead! :D

20. with lots n lots of caffine... :p