blah

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by whoaitselaine, May 26, 2006.

1. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

don't you sometimes feel so lonely and neglected?
    like your friends either don't care if you're mad or sad or whatever. i dunno. i always get this feeling this certain "friend" of mine doesn't care about me. i mean she talks to me alot online and stuff, but in school, she isn't really that close to me as we are on the internet. *shrugs* and sometimes she makes me feel like shit too. this afternoon i was supposed to go to her house and then go play basketball with a few friends, but then it looked like it was going to rain or something, so i told her i guess i can't go. and she was like "ok" and she didn't really talk to me. so i asked her, "are you mad because i can't come to your house?" and she said ,"i don't really care." i dunno. certain things people do and say hurt my feelings. but when i do those things, i'm not even aware of it. and sometimes i feel like i have so many flaws. like my friends are the perfect/normal ones and i'm the oddball/whack-o.

i think somethings wrong with me O.O any suggestions/advice/comments/whatever?

2. well here at PA we always care about you... hell I'll play ball with you -bigsmile... just make sure ya ready for soy sauce... when I shoot they be like soy sauce -lol

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

cant see...have to squint at screen..font fading....

4. lol that color is a bit of a killer... but not as bad as this... I mean this can really make you go blind... or maybe your eyesights dyin' on ya... and ya got "lo fa".. o_O;
    but then again... maybe your not aware of a thing called highlight -lol

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

well..luckily i have my specs handy...

6. supergirl

supergirl Member

i used to be like that.. but now i just don't care. don't take whatever ur friend said or do so personal. have confidence in urself.. i think you're over analyzing the situation.. just chill babe. =]

7. whoa hoa.... i think some1's been tryna win one of the awards with a pic of themselves?? -bigsmile

but yea I got friends like that too... err not really "friends" like you can just call up and chill. But mostly like whenever you seen them... and yall jus talk.. and acknowledge of each others presence... So I guess theyre more like school buddies...

or maybe she's just too into the internet and isolates herself from everything else... that she has a harder time connecting back with her real friends...

but I never believe in that crap anyways.. so she's probably just shady -bigsmile -lol

8. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

I have friends like this, well more like one friend. Seems like she doesn't care if I'm around. I've hung around for a while, we dont really talk but rather just listen to the silence. Occassionally, she'll talk about how she is doing and stuff, But when I tell her what's been going on with me, she wanders off and just does the whole inattentive sit and nod thing. She'll make plans to hang out with me, and she does. But everytime I'm with her, she blatantly says how she'd rather hang out with some other people that invited her to do something after we made plans. She would always tell me about how she had so much fun hanging out with them. And I like to say "that sounds fun". Then shed reply and say " you should have been there " And at this point I get annoyed and say " I probably would have if I was invited " and she gets innocent and says " Oh, you wanted to go? " But thats kinda just her being herself. I've gotten used to it, and now, I ignore her for the most part. I tune her out when she talks to me, occassionally we hang out, but I usually get her to talk about other things. She knows when I'm upset or angry , but she likes to continue on as if nothings wrong. She doesn't care to ask me what's up. Today, she called me and asked me if I was busy because, she was bored and had nothing to do and asked if I could go play soccer with her and her friends that she has oh so much fun with, only because they were short on people. I know that I'm being taken advantage of, but I can't seem to not let her. She's one of my friends that I've had for a long time and I don't want to lose a friendship like this. So my situation is a little similar to yours. And I've been dealing with this for two years maybe.

What I've done is gotten some new friends, and kept her as a friend as well. I just now hold her a little further back and don't take her actions to heart. She isn't acting very friendly to me and well, I don't have to be friendly to her.

There's nothing wrong with you, only your friend isn't being a very good friend.

9. awwaves4ever

awwaves4ever Well-Known Member

There's nothing wrong with you. Some people are just like that. Some people will aim you and act very friendly online but in real life, they aren't as good friends with you.

But from what it sounds like, maybe she was mad at you for not keeping your word and hanging with her. You had a perfectly good reason (I mean it was raining for god's sake) but I know some people do get mad for little things like this.

10. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

Wow, woahitselaine and peachey. Honestly, I find it strange that you girls would even consider those people as your "friends". In my dictionary, they are not true friends. They'd be categorized some where more on the lines of "aquaintances" instead.

I mean, they don't even care if you're mad or sad? Then what DO they care about? Seriously, I'd rather be a loner than to hang out with "friends" like that. Friends are supposed to be there for you through the ups and downs and feel happy hanging out with you, not feel as if you're some type of burden.

Gosh, I'm like getting mad just reading about it... ugh. People like those don't even deserve to have any friends!

11. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

I don't know are there something wrong in you but one thing i do know is that he/she doesn't seems to be your friend.
    I think that real friend won't hurt your feeling in purpose and he/she will apologies if he/she would done it... If you think that there are nothing wrong with you then you shouldn't be his/her friend anymore..
    Non of my friends are like that and they are then i won't be their friends anymore.. Sometimes i feel lonely too but i think that i want to be alone sometimes... So don't worry the world is big place you will have more new friends and i mean real friends..-noclue

12. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

Wow peachey, referring to ourselves in the third person are we?

Well, Airree is leaving. : P