Bi and Jay Chou change from enemies to allies

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Myolie88, Dec 11, 2005.

1. Myolie88

Myolie88 Banned

jayrain.jpg

Popular Korean idol Rain is officialy apart of the "Pepsi Family," along with F4, Jay Chou, Jolin Tsai, Louis Koo, Nicholas Tse and Edison Chen. They are now known as a "perfect" group. Rain will be going to HK on the 27th for a press conference. One of Pepsi's endorsers, ZaiZai (Vic Chou of F4), was very happy to hear that Rain has become a member.

This year Aaron Kwok and Sammi Cheng dropped out of the "Pepsi Family" and Louis Koo and Nicholas Tse was added. And with the addition of Rain, this year is quite a show.

Rain will be attending a press conference in HK on Dec. 27th to meet 3,000 fans. Yesterday Pepsi released new photos of their current 9 stars. They all dressed in black. Jerry Yan, who was rumored to leave F4, will be working with F3 in the new commercial.

Now that Rain is apart of Pepsi, the group is described to be "perfect." Within the group Rain and Jay are said to be "enemies." In the coming year they might have a chance of workign together. Rain expressed that he took notice of the commercial the 9 Pepsi stars filmed in Jordan and their "blue hair" images. Both sides had much consideration for many months and he looks forward to working with the other endorsers.

As for ZaiZai (Vic Chou) who attended a "Meet&Greet" in Guangzhou earlier was asked about the addition of Rain. ZaiZai expressed that he was really happy and hoped that the family will grow bigger and bigger. As for whether or not he'll ask Rain to teach him how to dance ZaiZai said, "I won't learn from Rain because I've tried really hard before. I put a lot of effort and time into it but in the end I couldn't dance. I can't dance like Vanness so I won't learn!"

Source: Sing Tao

Translated by Amy of Faithful 4ever - http://f4ever.azn.nu

2. OTL

OTL Active Member

I never knew they were enemies ~.~

3. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

ya.. same here.. how did they become enemies before?

4. their fans hate each other but they personally don't have any beef

5. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

ah ic. gay fans -laugh

6. KrAznGirl

KrAznGirl Well-Known Member

he's so cute!

7. wilx927

wilx927 Member

Rain aint cute, i guess because he's tall, but he aint cute....i dunno why people say he got nice eyes, they gotta be joking..and i didn't know they are enimies...

8. ukbutterflygal

ukbutterflygal Well-Known Member

well everyone has their own opinion of whos cute and whos not...but i think he is!

9. basketballman

Yea, I heard Rain got the best looking eyes in Asia or something. What's up with that

10. sitorbewwi

sitorbewwi Well-Known Member

Rain's eyes are.. tiny o.o

11. remix

remix Guest

Are you serious? Rain as the best eyes? That's amazing because personally, I think his eyes are ugly. They're just...bleh. i think he's just soooo overrated. I don't like Rain.

12. Fai

Fai Well-Known Member

cac lo!

13. popalopa

popalopa Well-Known Member

I agree. I don't even know who this guy is. And what is this all big Pepsi "best group" stuff. I would not fight with some other guy to be part of this group.

14. qoo

qoo Well-Known Member

Why are Jay and Rain enemies?

15. hosuenga

hosuenga Member

hmm,. enemies?? hahah didnt knew that o_O

16. kenokii

kenokii Member

they prob enemies cos they are pop rivals

17. angelxtasy

angelxtasy Guest

i don't know why maybe jux meeh, But JAY looks wayyyyy better then rain.... No offense

18. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

why enemies?
    man Rain is not cute nor is his eye

some saying it cuzz he is popular maybe???
    or maybe he have the "height"

19. fujiya_ma

fujiya_ma Member

how come they both are enimies! .. i never known tat tho

20. iam2cool

iam2cool Member

wow, this is a good alliance, tehy r both extremely popular