Bernice brother is a fat ass

Discussion in 'Steps - 舞動全城' started by zelda, Sep 25, 2007.

1. zelda

zelda Active Member

well i dont know his name but he mad retarded in the movie he eats like every were he goes and he always making me hungry i hate him!

anyway he's like more hiliarous and funny then the other movies he been in and that the only reason i like this new series

What do you think about him?

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

wth?? His name is Wayne Lai, he needs to eat alot b/c of his character!! u shouldn't say he's a fat ass...that's not respectful. he's always a good actor.

3. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Yeaps he had always been a good actor... Although he is not that famous, but then I do think a drama will be hilarious with his presence in the drama.... Besides, I do think he had quite a vast experience in acting... Been observing his talent since Journey to the West.....!!!

4. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

hes just acting like a fat ass in this how..lolXD

5. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

for some reason (maybe it's because of the suit he wears) he looks less greasier/"fat" than he did in that show where he was a tour guide. IMO.

6. i love wayne... he's a good actor... one of my all time fav characters is when he played the pig in journey to the west :D his character in this is similar to that cause he likes to eat,.

7. saikira

saikira Well-Known Member

he plays a perfect part in this show showing how he eats and teaches us that its not healthy and ended up dancein to make the girl like him~

8. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

yeah, me too! that series is my all-time favorite of all the diff monkey king series. i didn't even realize it was him until i was older (b/c the series came out when i was really young).

9. r4aymond

r4aymond Active Member

hes a good actor who acted as the pig in journey to the west, hes cool

10. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

He's a lucky 'fat ass' who got claire as his wife. It's just so sweet how claire created some sparks with him

11. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

haha. he is so funny in this show.

12. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I think he's not really being appreciated. He can really act, and his scenes are funny and not forced.

13. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

He is cool and funny in this series.

14. hoi_lee

hoi_lee Well-Known Member

his a great actor!! witty and funny =)

15. tamagodaisuki

i like his acting. although he can be annoying sometimes, but that's b/c his role in the drama was annoying

16. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

His acting is good but his character is not so good here...

17. tsunami1313

tsunami1313 Member

haha... welll i've only seen the 1st 15 eps (coz aus is a week slower than HK)... and rite now i hate him.. i'm sorry....but i spose the actor mite be okay in real life..

18. me too
    but like the actor in real life

19. misfang

misfang Member

hes okay not bad not good