Battle Between Kevin Cheng & Dai Sze Chung Continues

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by whoaitselaine, Apr 3, 2006.

1. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060404/
    http://www.asianfanatics.net
    translations by xbunnylicious

sxlwdi.jpg

Dai Sze Chung, who's nickname became 'blood-sucking zombie' because of a contract dispute, expressed yesterday that he will no longer be a manager and thinks this event is all planned. Continuing the managing generation for her father, Dai Wan Wai hopes that Kevin will confront to her and talk about terminating the contract.

Kevin Cheng and Dai Sze Chung recently has a dispute over a 13 year old contract. Named 'blood-sucking zombie', Dai Sze Chung announced yesterday that he hopes to end this grief and that he and Kevin are 'friends'. He describes the contract as filial piety from Kevin.

He thinks that someone has planned this behind the stage, but the main thing he wanted to point out was that he is no longer a manager, but is a singing teacher sitting beside a piano. To prove his friendship with Kevin, yesterday he brought out the cd that Kevin had once gave him. On the over, Kevin has written thank you notes to him and even greeted him with a close name. It is said that Dai Sze Chung had once given Kevin a white gold Rolex watch.

Now his daughter, Dai Wan Wai, will take his place, leaving her with the 'blood-sucking contract'. Yesterday she announced over the phone that she wants Kevin to come out and face her, "My father had already dropped out of this business so now it is Kevin's and my business. I want him to come out and face me, don't avoid me. I want him to answer two questions himself! One, why is he so forgetful of kindness? Two, I want him to tell me who is telling him to do all these things behind the scene even though I think I know who it is! The contract is currently in my hands and if he wants to terminate it, he will have to face me. We could of peacefully terminated the contract before, but all of a sudden he just sent a 'bomb' to us, and that's why it's so messy right now." She admits her father giving Kevin a Rolex watch, "He treats Kevin like his own son, so whatever Kevin wants, he'll get for him!"

Regarding Dai Sze Chung and Dai Wan Wai's announcements, Kevin did not respond over the phone yesterday.

2. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

Wow this matter did make this "DAI' family popular before this i never know who they are. Why this kind of thing only happen to someone who becoming famous????????