Bad beginning and horrible ending

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by zelda, Jul 18, 2007.

1. zelda

zelda Active Member

i was really addicted to this movie when i saw the trailer the beggining was so bad fiona dies so fast it ruins the beggining and at the end winnie dies and worst part is the bad guy raped her so badly and beaten up i hate that part i feel bad for his boyfriend. also wtf ron and joey get in love so late at the end they should be together way longer. and the only thing surprising was winnie brother killed the bad guy lol-clapclap

were winnie baby i wanna see it? lol wish there more to the movie

2. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

I think this show was just overall bad, it's one of those shows that you watch and you forget all about in a few weeks

3. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

i like Ron being with Tavia better...poor Winnie..

4. keiko677

keiko677 Member

This drama is good because I had wished that Ron Ng and Joey are together; Then I had cryed because Winnie has died and Michael is alone with the baby.

5. mormortea

mormortea Member

this episode is okay la. no harm done when ur bored. haha

6. linderrfulxP

linderrfulxP Well-Known Member

Well, I didn't think it was that bad. I thought it was pretty good actually because of all these .. weird surprises. The funny thing was that the bad guy that was "supposedly" so hard to kill was killed by a NEWCOMER (Kenny) into the .. cop business. That's kind of pathetic because it had to take a whole team of cops to at least surround him and not one bullet killed him. -_- Then it just took one bullet in the head by someone new to kill him.

7. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

i rather winnie stay alive and ron's cousin (kate) die.

8. AznNoodle

AznNoodle Active Member

it aint really bad tho, only they should have gone deeper into the story =/

9. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

well.. the ending was really bad.. it's like the show concentrated so much on sonija and mic and then she had to die.. they should have spent more time on other people like joey and ron or like kate and kenny.. the middle was fun since there was action but then.. the ending was bad..

10. stawbewii

stawbewii Well-Known Member

umm...well, after i watched it.......did she ACTULLY get raped or not...cuz it doesnt say anything abt it..or mention it....????

11. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

all I know is the director wants someone to die in the end lol
    1st one a father died and now a mother and if there's a sequel will it be a son dying at the end?

12. minime1235

minime1235 Member

too many good ppl die...it defies the "good ppl with good hearts hav good thigns happen to em"

13. ditzy

ditzy Well-Known Member

yea... fiona died... and it happened so fast x_X waaah taaaah f?

14. redfox

redfox Member

i think it neeeded more action,to much relation bullshit,end off,

15. Chloee

Chloee Well-Known Member

No she didn't get raped. She was only badly beaten and had her teeth pulled out.

16. oturan1

oturan1 Active Member

yeah it suks she dies..but really..i dont think she'd want to live if shes already in that condition (lost teeth and all)

17. balboon

balboon Member

talk about ruining the series.. haha
    worth watching though?

18. saikira

saikira Well-Known Member

yes bad beginnin, but the ending i dont noe, since my stupid brother quickly return the dvd away
    but i kinda guess wat happen, and its bad~~

19. Wilcol

Wilcol Member

overall is ok..but they should make d series longer to elaborate the plot further..d last few shooting scene is bad..

20. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

I just dont like the way they kill of a character at the beginning.. Besides, the ending does not really portray the conclusion of the film.. Probably they intend to have another part of the drama....