Assaulted by 'girlfriend'

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by ab289, Aug 31, 2009.

1. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

Video:
    http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/news/35250.html

A MAN was hit repeatedly in the face and private parts, but he did not retaliate throughout the assault.
    His attacker, a woman who appeared to be his partner, hit him with her shoe on a road shoulder in broad daylight.
    A netizen James captured the incident on his camera and sent the videos to citizen journalism portal STOMP.
    The STOMP entry, posted on Wednesday, drew more than 50,000 hits and 150 comments in less than a day.
    Many STOMPers wondered why the man could swallow his pride and others questioned if there are more and more alpha females in Singapore.
    RazorTV hit the street to check out people's reactions to this incident.

2. dickson

dickson Well-Known Member

LOL this vid got featured in one of peter chao's vids
    but why would that guy move his hand to let her hit him in the balls >.>

3. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

coz he's not a man. then again, possibly cheated on the girl and still wants the girl. but that doesn't explain why he would just stand there and receive the abuse.

4. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

at least they got a lexus xD

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

The guy must had done something for him to take it willingly in public...(at least, that's what I hope) He's just standing there, letting her abuse him. From that distant, she does look pretty good...maybe he's one of those people that likes to do BDSM.

6. d15z1sux

d15z1sux Well-Known Member

looks like she has him by the balls

7. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

thats what i think too....about the SM....maybe the woman is the 'master'.....-detect

8. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

look good or not ... do that to any guy ... dump her ass.

9. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

are u fucking kidding me? is this shit real??? how come guys say I am agressive???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that guy got slapped by slipper in face n pinched in the balls in a bad way... too funny.... =X
    ok sorry... i think the guy should b fined... hes such a pansy... its not like he has to whack her back but he could like push her away n show her whos the boss or something :p

btw... "singlish" sounds bad >_<

10. hmm it's in singapore? I heard a lotta ars and las..

11. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

thats y u should never go out with a dominant girl...he mite b one of those guys who enjoy these kind of stuff lol

12. well we don't know what kinda problems the couple is going through so it's not on us to say whos wrong or right...

13. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I dunno what to say .. is he a wuss or being nice? All I know is that if my woman slaps me, she'll get just as much back. Gentlemen or not, we call this self-defense. Wo/Men are created equal right .. no way will I sit back and be abused like that .. not to mention in public.

14. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i kinda laughed no offense xD whoa...shameless woman

15. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

I bet this was just foreplay for them, LOL... -roflyawn

Seriously, if that was any woman I would have been with, she would have been laid out on the street. Though the PC thing would have been to say, "I would walk away..." I know I wouldn't have; I would have punched her lights outs. I was hoping to see him pop her back in the face. :stickpoke:

But, I guess what Arnold (Schwarzenegger) used to term "Girlie Men" are found the world over. :riaa:

16. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Damn dude got owned...and his pride down the drain ROFL

17. tbh there was only two things i was paying attention to. the reporter, and the car.

last woman is retarded lol how are they "happi"?

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

he is a disgrace to men.

19. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

man...wat a disgrace...-shock
    should have slapped that bitch, and said it was self-defense

20. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

tagged and woman-handled on cam