Around the world..Where would you go?

Discussion in 'Traveling Abroad' started by shinobi, Dec 22, 2012.

1. if you could tour around the world where are some places you never been and want to visit?

I think Europe is beautiful and never been so would say Paris, Italy, and London.

give me your top 3... not a list. :p

:wavey:

#1 shinobi, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Japan....couldnt think of anywhere else tat's betta......

3. Taiwan
    Japan
    Korea
    Africa

all nice coastal places with alot of culture

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Tbh, I'm not interested in Europe.

So not in particular order: Japan, Korea, and maybe Singapore.

5. crystalism

crystalism Member

shinobi, those 3 in your list are good enough.

paris - everything is so expensive. go there once is enough. south france is much nicer (eg. nice)
    italy - italy is a must go. it's a super relaxing place... food, wine, scenery is just so good
    london - buildings are really pretty and not to mention there are alot of attractions over here. :)

it all depends on what's your purpose in travelling :)

6. wilsonli

wilsonli Well-Known Member

This always depends on the persons interests...all the places mention before are nice and if you get the chance to go dont miss it.

I particulary want to go to 3 places.

Greece
    Thailand
    Italy

And well I think we should be more specific, for example I've been to Japan, but only to Tokyo and Kyoto, I'm sure there are a lot of nice places in Japan that I haven't visit.

7. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

Of course i have more place i want to go but for the top 3 i would want go to

Japan- probably the best Asian modern country.

Egypt - Pyramid enough to make me want go!
    -
    Italy(Rome) -I love the Rome history!!

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

ur house waiting with a baseball bat :trollface2:

9. Wang Cheng

Wang Cheng Active Member

VIETNAM
    SAIGON
    THAILAND
    and Singapore

10. nice choice was thinking about this too def fourth on my list or may scratch London for it :)

11. desmoines

desmoines New Member

I would love to visit Tibet and the Himalayas.
    Far off place and the living is way different from out city.

12. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

The first place I would like to go is a place that I've actually already been to; Petra, Jordan. I remember seeing it years ago, while on TDY in Jordan with the military. At the time, I was really an unappreciative young man and I sincerely lament not taking full advantage of the opportunity that was afforded me. Now at an age where I can understand the history, I desperately want to go back and see it again. For quick look via YouTube and Nat Geo:

[video=youtube;MLz5honV_x0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLz5honV_x0[/video]

The second place that I would like to go is a place where no one has been known to have been for more than 2000 years; the tomb of Qin Shi Huang, first emperor of China. Though its exact location is well known, it remains unopened because even Chinese authorities acknowledge that their level of archaeologic technique is too limited and there is genuine fear that they would destroy historically priceless artifacts by excavating the tomb. Their plan is to wait until sometime in the next century or even later. Sadly, that means that I would never live to see this happen.

[video=youtube;xM5nD5K_c1w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5nD5K_c1w[/video]

The third place that I would like to go is another ancient city, Machu Picchu

[video=youtube;L7Hlbk5m3NM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7Hlbk5m3NM[/video]

#12 ralphrepo, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  13. soleil madison

soleil madison New Member