are you public enemy # 1?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by dduc, Dec 19, 2005.

1. dduc

dduc Well-Known Member

when i was in high there was a class field trip, and we made a stop in a buffet on our way back( it was dark, cold, and everyone was hungry) and like about a hundred something of us were standing in line, some were standing outside the restaurant, and the other kids decided to scare the people eating so that they would leave so we can get in faster(i am still not sure if that theory works). Some of us just look at them with staring eyes through the curtain thingi, whiling hiding our faces. and one of us took a random pic with the flash on and the ppl that were eating were like "wth?" :bigthumb: it was pretty funny at the time, thinking back it's still pretty funny. -laugh so does anyone else has a story of public disturbance, for a lack of better word

PS: im pretty bad at telling story so ye...

#1 dduc, Dec 19, 2005
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2005
  2. KrAznGirl

KrAznGirl Well-Known Member

wow u bad bad kids! i just wait in line or wait for people.

3. remix

remix Guest

Hm, I try not to do things like that because I know if someone did that to me I'd be bitching like woah.

4. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

wow i'd never do something that bad. The worst i've done was like take a toy from another kid when I was in kindergarden.

Other than that ima good boy :rolleyes2

5. wguan_86

wguan_86 Well-Known Member

flash your nipple against the window? does that count?

6. dduc

dduc Well-Known Member

what kind of window? window to a shoe store? then no. but if it's a window to a fine restaurant hmmm... lol and it depends on how ugly your nipple is. lol j/k

7. lingmongjai

lingmongjai Active Member

OMG flashing your nipple? is that really a disturbance? I would think that guys would like that. Therefore, instead of being disturbing, it would actually be exciting. =)

8. Sexygundam

Sexygundam Well-Known Member

You perverted little thing...-_-2 I'm not perverted so I'd say it can offend a few woman and give oldmen heart attacks -sweat

9. Aries

Aries Well-Known Member

Starvation make you do crazy things...

10. suijei

suijei Well-Known Member

Ever think about farting in a crowded area such as a bus so you could get some room to yourself instead of being pushed against another person? YOU SHOULD! unless you just had a taco, then you should probably just fake it, otherwise you'd pass out. -sick2

11. LOL wtf...?? just don't end up crapping your pants doing it -lol

-Super Star -sorc

12. suijei

suijei Well-Known Member

It was just a thought...lol and for the record, i had my friend do it to clear the bus!

13. whoa damn what a friend... why didn't yall just throw a smoke grenade instead...-dead

-Super Star -sorc

14. suijei

suijei Well-Known Member

well, our budget was a little short.

15. lol i bet the crowd was in tears... -lol

-Super Star -sorc

16. suijei

suijei Well-Known Member

yes, we found that it works better than tear gas.

17. hahaha damn that's shady... I can't imagine how the seniors reacted...

-Super Star -sorc

18. suijei

suijei Well-Known Member

I think they were unaffected, since we gave up our seats to them. Also, since gas rises, it really only affected the ones standing, our targeted audience.

19. pwhahahha you make it sound like your friend was producing Toxic Fumes...

Super Star -sorc

20. Aries

Aries Well-Known Member

Lets invade your friends instead of Iraq. If the taco was of better quality, I might drive this year at 2 dollars a gallon.