Anything YOU dont like in TSD?

Discussion in 'The Seventh Day - 最美麗的第七天' started by tien317, Feb 29, 2008.

1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Hmmm...many forums mentioned they dont like the lighting in the drama, i find it okay. But what annoys me sometimes is the Korean-drama kinda feeling. Few scenes like when Kevin opened his car door to stop the robbers in epi.1, main female lead has a disease(dunno is Niki will die),male lead torn btw two gals(niki & Selena in later part of the drama),etc. Even the themesong gives a similar feeling of a Korean drama. Besides the total rip-off or similar scenes to Korean Drama, I like the show.... What do U think?

2. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

I watched a normal TVB show on my computer and then TSD, I though it was my computer screen at first haha

Dudeeee I don't think anything is like original now cuz almost everything has been done... youuuu try thinking of something original :p

I like this show a gazillion times more than the garbage show with yumiko before this

3. sango

sango Well-Known Member

The story is quite good but it's so cliche and so predictable.
    But I guess that's with all tvb series
    There are some boring and annoying scenes in TSD but in general it's quite funny entertainment

4. sammy85

sammy85 Member

I don't really like the female casts in this series, except for Niki Chow. I especially dislike Natalie Tong, I wonder how she got promoted so quickly. They should have found a more stronger/well-established actress to pair up with Bosco.

So far I only enjoy watching Kevin + Niki scenes.

I'm not even sure if there is an actual 'plot' to this series? It just seems like a show that emphasize a lot on love/fate.

5. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Blahs, sometimes you can say it's bad but as you watch more of it, it gets better and you will start liking it.

6. sango

sango Well-Known Member

I hate the scenes with Kevin's father, so predictable, been done a million times.

7. ch33tat1987

ch33tat1987 New Member

i hate the part that there's too many problems going on between kevin and niki's father.wth?now even his father's friend drop by and say kevin's a murderer?

8. ch33tat1987

ch33tat1987 New Member

actually i find bosco and natalie's part was relaxing.it's funny at the very least.It's just that natalie..hmm,let's just say lack of minutes and lines from previous series,and out of sudden she got so many lines.LOL.so u gotta give her time.

9. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

I agree, bosco's and natalie's storyline is fun to watch, dont need to think too much about it and a light relief from kevin's and niki's which can be a bit depressing at times with all the troubles they have to get thru. As with niki's father's friend....just tooooo much, i mean, kevin's dad has just left, how much bad luck can a person have within a time period. Think the writer's has overdone it with kevin's problems - just too much is happening at one go, even we - viewers - need a break lol!

10. asianviez

asianviez Well-Known Member

distracted by switching from 1 couple 2 other.
    maybe later as story, plot brings them both couples
    together.

11. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

the colour is kinda weird...although the 1st 1 was kinda like tht...so yeahXD

12. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye i don't like what they've done, the blurring or lighting. it makes it harder and more uncomfortable to watch but apart from that its fine.

13. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

i dont like the girl wit KK i hate her acting soo much and all the time shes like those old and desprite ones hahhhaah and that voice of hers OMG get her off

i actually like bosco and nat but suki playing bosco's sister... thats kinda odd she looks older at times but at other times she does act like a younger sister but meh should find someone else

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

wat i dont like is that im not in it lol

anyways jack needs a girlfriend...that would be goood...but ya...this seriesi is goood...nothing to not like

15. the blurry image thing is tiring.. they did it in the first series with nikki and kevin.. i didn't like it then and i don't like it now.

16. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

lol, I must be pretty blind. I never noticed the blurry image thing until I read it on this forum.

17. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

at first i hated watching the don and sasa thing but focused on the kevin and niki..... now it's the other way around... when it switches to japan i was like Noooooooooooooo i wanna see more of how sasa is gonna deal with thisss

18. Athena

Athena Well-Known Member

personally i hate niki character in episode 11 & 12
    she's like wanting to know everything about kevin.. well from my opinion, i think as a gf / bf, at least give the partner to have a bit of privacy and not forcefully trying to know about other people personal stuff. it's kinda sad for kevin to actually broke his promise to selina. i wouldn't want such an annoying gf if i'm on kevin's side. (no offense to Niki's Fan)

#18 Athena, Mar 7, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2008
  19. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I dislike Selena's character in epi.14....Yes she has lost everything but she has a choice...she can go back to HK....Why must TVB make her brag to Niki and acts so pitiful...

20. mwai007

mwai007 Well-Known Member

i dont like how niki + kevin is hogging up all the airtime

i wanna see more of sasa and don!