Anything NET (as in internet) related

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by brownishmarker, Feb 17, 2005.

?

Which type of internet do you have?

Poll closed Mar 19, 2005.
  1. Dial-up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cable

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. DSL

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

well firstly how is your net connection? fast? most of yeah id guess are rocken the highspeed. my self i'm on sympatico (Canadian) and sometimes get issuse with bad core servers i.e. pings of 500ms aswell as droped packets and well.... there tech support just sucks. how do you all feel about your net providers? smoth sailing or troubled waters?

and since we dont have alot of polls...

Which net do YOU use!?!?!

2. Moki

Moki Guest

im on high speed dsl rocks!

3. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

did u vote o_O lol why does no one vote in these things >,<

4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

i want a t1 connection...man...i so want that....

5. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

im with aei. and its not some korean company. the moden they suggested suchs. it keeps on over heating and i lose my connection. only reason why im with them is cuz they let you buy your own modem. and before it was cuz they were unlimited. but now sympatico is unlimited again. ah well. too much work to switch back.

6. Knoctur_nal

haa.not some korean company....and yes....i'm on dsl and bell just doubled my internet speed..i've heard that rogers is also doubling its speed for some of it customers.....works well for me...and now the wait for t1 continues...

7. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

yea right. t1 for a residential line. actually you should get it and split the costs with the houses around you

8. Knoctur_nal

oh man...good idea....well then....to the t1 store..or i gota call my isp provider n see whas the deal....good stuff...