Anyone using 115.com File Sharing host?

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by SayBatPaw, Jun 10, 2013.

1. SayBatPaw

SayBatPaw Member

You used to be able to share and d-o-w-n-load from this site freely over a year ago. Then they closed it from public access, only allowing the original uploader of the file to d-o-w-nload. Now it seems open again allowing Public access but you need to pay a fee.

Although I'm Chinese I can't read it. I tried translating the whole website in to English through Google Translate.

I need to know whether if I pay the fee I can d-o-w-nload other people's files (there are some FLACs and WAVs I'm desperate to get).

You need to pay a monthly fee of 10 yuan through a china bank account which I don't have.

The other option is PayPal but it only accepts a minimum purchase of $50 (My best option).

I need to know if what I'm paying for is storage space or the ability to d-o-w-nload other people's files.

#1 SayBatPaw, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  2. SayBatPaw

SayBatPaw Member

Wonder if there is a bug on this site. When I go and view this post there is a word momo in it. this word is meant to be download.

When I go to edit post it does say download but when I save it it goes back to momo.

Why does this post have a mind of it's own. The word is meant to be D-O-W-N-L-O-A-D. I'm spelling it with hypens and hoping it won't change it to momo again!

Now I hope I'll be getting some replies!

#2 SayBatPaw, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013