Anyone has thought of joining the show

Discussion in 'Minutes to Fame II - 殘酷一II' started by weiyuezz, Jun 4, 2007.

1. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

I was wondering if people here are interested in joining the show.
    If i join the show, i definitely won't even pass the preliminary rouund. Why? Simply because i have no specialty.

2. don

don ello

i would never want to join that show....

3. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

lol never...
    even if they give me 1000$ a sec...

4. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

I probably thought of it from time to time, like "Wow, he/she sucks, I could probably do better," but I live in U.S so I'm probably not gonna go halfway across the world to compete. lmao. But, seeing how i make fun of the contestants at home, i'd probably be worrying about ppl making fun of ME -lol

5. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

btw why there are no new episodes up?

6. thanksalot

thanksalot Active Member

this show is like humuliating yourself if you really want to make people laugh unless you really got something interesting like the guy emulating singers

7. Darice

Darice Well-Known Member

the show is to show off ur talent u wont be humuliated if you know really do have the talent...for me i would never join to show cuz i get really shy when every1 looking at me..and the fact i cant sing

8. Tray-C

Tray-C Member

In Australia, they're having the comp. again. My friend went last time and she nearly got through...she was so close! She is going to try again this time...I hope she gets through to HK. She was really good and that if she doesnt' get through this round she should pursue her career as a singer. She is seriously sooo good. If any of you who live in AUS want to see her, go to Iron Chef where they'll be performing...Her name is Samantha Hoo [chinese is Fu Zhi Hoon]. Remember to look out for her!!

9. aznroyale

aznroyale Member

if i can sing well, i'll join it, but no proformance <_<

10. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i'd like to join the show but probaly wont cos i get stage fright n nervous when i hav to sing in front of pple..

11. AznNoodle

AznNoodle Active Member

bet i will fall down halfway teh song from the nerves lol

12. happy_face

happy_face Member

nahh.. the host teases people alott... no offensee theyre kinda meaan
    especially sammyy. and theemm ..

13. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

i wanna join ./.. but i aint got much talent to keep ppl amused.. singing alot wont cut it for me