Anne Heung as Nicole...

Discussion in 'Fathers and Sons - 爸爸閉翳' started by tien317, Aug 27, 2007.

1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

She is still so elegant and beautiful...But I wonder why she is always paired with Bobby, though in the end they wont be together....I feel her acting has improved...

2. KC520

KC520 Active Member

yup i agree with you. Anne's really good in this series .. both her looks and acting! I really hope she will appear again in this series..

3. steelieman

steelieman Member

I noticed that her acting has got a lot better from when she started. I remembered the serie when she was paired with Bobby too about the street of " Miu Kai" in Hong Kong. She was great in that serie.

4. mushrooms

mushrooms Member

yea i like her.

5. -ak47-

-ak47- Active Member

How come she got a short role in this serie? I thought she always played as main character...

6. f0r3v3rlis

f0r3v3rlis Active Member

i agree. =] i think they were cute together tho.

7. JYJLrock

JYJLrock Well-Known Member

Yep, she looks pretty in this series!
    I feel so sorry for her character, having to give up on a man she loved and prepared to spend the rest of her life with. But you see, if she really loved him, she would be willing to accept his son right?

8. thchung

thchung Active Member

her acting is ok, but she is not one of the most beautiful Ms.HK. A lot of ppl think that she is one of the worst. But i think she is just normal looking. I do like her acting skills.

9. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

But she had never played in any leading roles before.. Normally she acts as just supporting actress.. But her acting had improve since she her venturing into TVB after Miss Hong Kong...

10. davidtan

davidtan Member

agree with that...
    her acting has inprove over years...
    but not really prefer to watch those movie which has her as one of the character in it....

11. mumulle93

mumulle93 Member

At the end, we do not re-see she… we do not even have a news of she… =((

12. its_some1

its_some1 Member

yup i agree with you. Anne's really good in this series .. both her looks and acting! I really hope she will appear again in this series..

13. pinky_1115

pinky_1115 Member

she was in this drama for too short :(

14. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

[​IMG]

she was alright.. but pretty sad on bobbvy making him choose over her or jimmy jai.