Anna & Anna (2008) 安娜與安娜

Discussion in 'Movies Discussion' started by japko, Aug 6, 2008.

1. japko

japko Member

[​IMG]

www.annaandannamovie.com

Anna (Karena Lam) is a very successful business woman in Singapore. Her life seems to be perfect with a great career, awesome apartment and a loving boyfriend (Tender Huang). She is still dissatisfied with her life and cannot fully accept the love that she is given. When an opportunity arises for her to take an assignment in Shanghai (the place she came from), she steels herself to revisit her past.

It turns out that the reason she left Shanghai for Singapore was due to a miscarriage she suffered. After this experience, she could no longer face up to the baby's father: Ouyang (Lu Yi) and decides to depart this sorrowful place. Upon returning, due to chance circumstances, she acquires a piece of artwork featuring Ouyang as the model.

When she asks to purchase it from the art gallery that delivered it to her, she discovers that it has already been sold. She agrees to meet the buyer to discuss this and is suprised to discover she is someone that looks exactly like her and is Ouyang's wife. The two women are both scared and intrigued to know whom it was that he loved first. The truth however, is something which will shock them all.

2. abubin

abubin Active Member

Tender Huang? What kind of stupid name is Tender?

I had a friend who told me that she really dislike how chinese are using dictionary to come up with their english names. And I totally agree with her.

Helicopter Chua
    Donut Chan
    Fridge Hui
    Sticky Yau
    Table Kok
    Concept Chia
    Wrapper Kee
    Baggy Lim
    Triangle Lai
    Wanton Mee...oh wait that's all chinese....

3. mishie08

mishie08 Member

lolz... i totally agree..chinese have very weird translations...but this movie actually sound interesting though

4. masiuling

masiuling Active Member

sounds interesting. would want to watch it

5. beckham

beckham Well-Known Member

great movie...
    karena lam is pretty in the movie

6. Blue-Dog

Blue-Dog New Member

Bitte geben sie mir downloads....danke !

7. hmmmm i should watch this.... i had a gf named anna..

8. turbogor

turbogor Well-Known Member

i found this movie to be REALLY confusing =/

9. helenwu12892

helenwu12892 Member

this was a creepy movies...