Anita Yuen Confirms Pregnancy; Friends Think It's a Baby Boy!

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by mystery, May 12, 2006.

1. mystery

mystery Well-Known Member

Credits: Dramasian.com, Source: the Sun

[​IMG]

Anita Yuen Wing Yee accepted the Sun's interview yesterday and confirmed that she is 3 months pregnant. The baby will be due at the end of November.

Anita is happy to be a mother despite the morning sickness and loss of apetite that she suffered earlier. She vomitted early on in her pregnancy and loss some weight. But Anita is still enjoying the miracle of the pregnancy process.

"I am always in a good mood now. My friends and Chilam advised me to watch more comedies now. But I always preferred watching horror movies; the scarier they are, the more exciting it is to watch them!"

Anita said that she is not in a hurry to get married. As long as Chilam signs the birth certificate indicating that he is the father, that's fine. "I like how there's no stress [in our relationship] right now!"

Anita also indicated that her friends are guessing that she is having a baby boy. But Anita wants to keep the sex of the baby a secret. "When Aaron Kwok saw me vomiting all the time, he said that it's pretty certain it's a boy. Not many people have guessed the baby to be a girl yet."

2. shy

shy Well-Known Member

Aww, congrats to them. They've been together since forever...

Hope the baby inherits daddy's dimples -^_^

3. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

congratulate so long finally some chages at least both of them is loyal to each others

4. Syreeta

Syreeta Well-Known Member

is this the gf of chilam?

5. shy

shy Well-Known Member

Yeah. That's her in the picture.

6. carpediem

carpediem Active Member

They've been together for 14 years, I'd say it's about time that their relationship
    moves up a step, I hope that they'll get married soon too.

7. mystery

mystery Well-Known Member

oh my gosh! I hope the baby inherits Chilam's dimples too! He has like the cutest dimples ever....

I'm so happy for both of them!

8. snooze

snooze Well-Known Member

they're gonna have a really pretty baby...aww...chilam's gonna be a dad....

9. abbyprincess

abbyprincess Member

congrats to Chilam &Anita. Wonder why she denied the pregnancy earlier on.....

10. Jill

Jill Well-Known Member

So happy for them ....