Andy Lau lifts a female's skirt

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Dec 17, 2005.

1. ip3z47.jpg

Saturday December 17, 2005 Hong Kong

Andy Lau held his mini-concert at the Hongkong International Trade & Exhibition Centre previous night. Other than having a hot dance with a female dancer, he also specially wore the Scottish tartan skirt to sing and dance, whenever he moves, the skirt will be lift up by the wind which reveals his black shorts which leave the fans screaming.

At the opening of the concert, Andy had hot dance with the female dancer. During the dance, at one time Andy (accidentally) touches the female dancer's breast with the fans screaming out loud. Andy then follow to lift up the female dancer's dress to reveal her white underwear.

Andy was too concentrated in his performance that once his glasses fall off from his face during a dance. He also went off-stage many times to get near the fans.

Then Andy invited 2 couples for karaoke session on stage, with a chance to get near Andy hard to come by, one female fan immediately leave her boyfriend in the cold and dashed towards Andy and put her head on Andy's shoulder and chest, the other fans watched with admiration.

When Andy was singing on a pole, he suddenly lost his balance as the crew member on-seeing the situation came to his rescue by lending his hand for Andy to balance himself.

During encore, Andy specially wore the Scottish tartan skirt and appeared rather flirtatious as he purposely allowhis skirt to be blown up thus revealing his black shorts during the performance. He quipped that he's not afraid of exposing himself!

After this concert, andy will be jetting off to America for his concert tour, then he would be attending the Chinese Movies 100th Year activity on 28 December where he would meet National Leader Hu Jingtao. When asked what he prepared to say to Hu, Andy assume that he would not have chance to caht with him, if he had the chance, he would say "Good Morning" to him. He would be performing 'Wang Qing Shui' at the activity.

When talked about revealing his black shorts under his skirt, Andy quipped that he had wore precaution garments as he was mistaken been exposed during his last performance in a skirt, thus he specially selected a larger size cyclist's shorts to prevent being mistaken again.

In addition, his first batch of his new album had broke the 30,000 mark, as new 20,000 copies were released. Andy is delighted of the good response of his new album and he hope that it would fare better results.

http://andylausounds.blogspot.com/
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum

2. bigpapa bEn

bigpapa bEn Well-Known Member

wOW 1st pOst ... muahaUHUAhuHu
    anyways... if the dancers were prettier .. then it wouldnt be a problem ... but she ugly as hell ... thats why ppl are bitchin ... we didnt want to see her panties....
    mUHAUhauhuhHUAHUAHuha

3. that some kind of dance... andy smelling her leg :rofl:

4. kittykat_meow

kittykat_meow Active Member

:| speechless...LOL

5. remix

remix Guest

Phew, it was just for a concert..I was having different thoughts before I read the first post....

6. Fai

Fai Well-Known Member

noob

7. twinsrock3000

thats soo wrong!!!!!

8. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

andy must be going through his mid-life crisis -laugh

9. KrAznGirl

KrAznGirl Well-Known Member

he's overworked it makes him do weird things!

10. vickie

vickie Member

wat da heck?! iono if i should laugh or wat...it looks so not right!

11. Eve

Eve Well-Known Member

- revealing shorts
    - grabbing breast
    - lifting dress
    - dropping glasses
    - losing balance

That's a lot of 'mishaps' for one mini-concert. :)

12. poondock

poondock Active Member

so true.
    but i dont really care.
    andy lau is cool in my book :p

13. rocafel1a

rocafel1a Member

ive always disliked andy lau
    n the pic looks wrong
    but ya

14. angiegal3

angiegal3 Member

hmm, andy is so focused in his singing to really noticed anything else huh...so many mishaps in a night...1) revealing shorts, 2) accidentally grabbing a female dancer's breast, 3) revealing the female dancer's white panties under her dress, 4) almost dropping his glasses, 5) losing his balance...jeez Andy, relax...! haha

15. Cory

Cory Member

old pervert...retire already!
    ...let some young blood have a chance to lift some skirts...

16. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

lol o.o; they look so close together in the picture.

17. wilsont06

wilsont06 Well-Known Member

that dancer is hot.. let me bring her to my bedroom ;)

18. qwerty123456

qwerty123456 Well-Known Member

lool bet my sister is gona be jealous when i tell her bout this hehe

19. puisunn

puisunn Well-Known Member

Ewww.... She looks so proud ~