Andy Lau, Ahn Sung Ki, Choi Si Won Star in Battle of the Wits

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, May 30, 2006.

1. [​IMG]
    Tuesday May 30, 2006 Asia

National actor Ahn Sung Ki, Super Junior's Choi Si Won, and others are starring in a China and Korea collaboration movie called 'Battle of the Wits'. The movie has already received many praises at the International Film Festival.

Super Junior's company, SM Entertainment, said on the 30th, "20 days earlier, we have released a 10 minute clip on the splendid scenes in the movie at the French Cannes's Olympia Theater. Many movie amateurs from various countries also came to watch."

Because of SM Entertainment's promotions, many movie amateurs who attended praised Battle of the Wits of having unique dialogues and magnificent scenes. A SM staff said, "We will soon be having consultations with Japan, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, other Asian countries, and European/American countries for Battle of the Wits. We hope we will be obtaining good results."

Based on a Japanese manga, Battle of the Wits is about the developing background of the China Spring and Autumn period of warring states. Ahn Sung Ki and Hong Kong actor Andy Lau will be part of this film. In the movie, Choi Si Won will be acting as a prince.

krkv.com
    asianfanatics.net

2. Syreeta

Syreeta Well-Known Member

go andy!!

3. KK-chan

KK-chan Active Member

gaaah...looks promising if it was well-received at the Cannes..

but i hope it lives up to its expectations...
    so many collaborations have only been so-so thus far....

4. NIOBE48

NIOBE48 Member

i really really want to see this! especially the scenes of Choi siwon!! can't wait!

5. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

want to watch this movue so bad

6. cderic

cderic Member

me too, it is a great to watch

7. Li-thal

Li-thal Active Member

wow luks pretty good, wanta see it

8. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

mmm it does look pretty good. hope i wont be disappointed =P

9. boalover16

boalover16 Active Member

i haven't watched the whole movie. but i came downstairs 2 c it and saw siwon. i was pointing @ the screen, screaming and stuff. my mom was staring @ me and my dad was like yelling. and my brother was just trying 2 make me shut up. but i couldn't hold it cuz im obsessed about siwon.
    i also heard this rumour about him having a gf. like they met each other when they were @ NY and that the gf is also a SM trainee. i evn found out sticky pics of them TOGETHER!!! i forgot which site it was. it might not be true.