ALIENS?

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by !!!TwiLite!!!, Jun 27, 2006.

1. !!!TwiLite!!!

!!!TwiLite!!! Well-Known Member

I'm curious...does anyone believe in it??? i remember there is this one week where i was watching t.v and like there was like so much stuff one ALIENS..so i'm just like do anyone really believe in them?-huh

2. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

well our universe is so big.... there bound to be other intellegence out there other than us... but wether they can get to where we r is hard to tell...

but i believe there's alien... they could even look like us... never know...

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

when u feel that lil thing rippin outa ur chest..then u'll know for sure...

4. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    that happen to me before, then some dude with a black coat told me to meet on the bridge and i got inside his car. He then have this huge gun point to my stomach and then he blast it though my stomach, it was pain in the ass. Then i saw a bug crawling out of my stomach. Then i walk home and live happily ever after (i didnt pick the blue pill, i decide to live in lalaland)

5. p3ps1c0la

p3ps1c0la Well-Known Member

Well a couple years back some friends and I were kickin it in back of his house and one of em pointed up to the trees which was about 25-30 feet tall and said wtf is that?? (he was calm) So we looked up and saw this flying/hovering weird metallic perfectly oval looking thing that made absolutely no noise what so ever and it was about the size or a basketball made oval or around 2 footballs combined. Anyway it just very slowly and smoothly moved over just below the tip of the tree top and just dissapeared. We checked right after it was supposed to show up on the other side but didn't. It just vanished. I can say it's nothing I've ever seen before to this day and the metallic surface is nothing I've ever seen to this day also except in some pictures of UFO's. No joke.

As for other life in the universe, yeh I def' believe there is cause it's perfectly logical considering the vast amounts of galaxies, stars, planets, and if we forgot about our pre-concieved notions that life has to be carbon based.

6. Knoctur_nal

n waht happened after u woke up from this ufo dream.

7. p3ps1c0la

Ouch, well I told ur mom to go home.

8. Knoctur_nal

yes...she came home, after ur mom and sister left my house.

9. p3ps1c0la

So that's where they were! Thx, you cleared it up. Oh btw here's a quote you might like.

"fear can lead to ignorance" By whom?

10. Knoctur_nal

another interesting quote:
    "ignorance is bliss!"

11. p3ps1c0la

Then you must be the gayest guy ever.

12. Knoctur_nal

only to be surpassed by u in all ur wonderful gayness.

13. p3ps1c0la

Well, I am a happy person and I'm glad you noticed. =D I'd continue this epic battle of wits but if a gentlemen can spare a lady I guess I can cut you some slack.

14. Knoctur_nal

i concur young man...a hunter must sometimes pity his pray becuase of his weakness. enjoy ur stay here at PA and try not to get injured while sleeping.signing off.

#14 Knoctur_nal, Jun 29, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2006
  15. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

FLAME WAR!!!!

OR Freddy vs Jason

16. asn_mnc

asn_mnc Member

i dun believe in it
    it's bullshoitt

17. Icetea123

Icetea123 Member

i believe there are other life forms out there

18. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

ME TOO...in some other galaxy far far away

19. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

exactly what i was going to say. but iono about them looking like us. maybe they can look totally different. like maybe their nose is all the way where we think their feet should be, or w/e.

20. AgentAlpha

AgentAlpha Well-Known Member

ya i believe there r aliens