Ali Lee is finally being given the green light for a comeback?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jun 19, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

With her drama "Death by Zero" airing soon, many are wondering if TVB has finally decided to promote Ali Lee again, after reportedly putting her on forced hiatus over her previous political stance.

As reported on Mingpao, the actress was asked that particular question when she appeared at the press conference of TVB Amazing Summer recently, to which she replied, "I would not elaborate more on the subject. I'm worried that there will just be more rumours about me being frozen again by the time I arrive home."

She then added that she is looking forward to the new drama finally airing on television, as well as the publication of her essay collection - a project that she started during her hiatus.

"I hope that there will be a finished product by the end of June. I started writing back in February, and it took me three months to complete it. The book records my feelings from the smaller things to the big events of my life, including the experience of being in love," she said.

When asked to address rumours that she will be involved in an upcoming series starring Kevin Cheng and Linda Chung, Ali responded, "The company hasn't specifically told me about it. But I am ready to start filming again. I had been focusing on writing my book since wrapping up "Amelia's Rhapsody" earlier."

credits: yahoo.sg

2. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

So, following her own political stance can be frozen from being used? Not that I care about Ali Lee or anything but having such a harsh punishment for a celebrity is quite unusual.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

It's a big 6 thing is why. If you look at what happened to Denise Ho....

• Like Like x 1