Ady An and Ievo Chan Hawaiian Wedding

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jun 8, 2017.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

ady-an-ievo-chan-married-2017.jpg

Taiwanese actress Ady An (安以軒) and Macau businessman Ievo Chan (陳榮煉) tied the knot in a lavish wedding celebration in Hawaii earlier this week. The 30 million HKD beach-side wedding hosted about 200 close family and friends. Included in Ady and Ievo’s bridesmaids and groomsmen troupe were Joe Chen (陳喬恩), Bianca Bai (白歆惠), Jordan Chan (陳小春), Danny Chan (陳國坤), and more.

The celebrated started early in the morning; Ievo and his groomsmen went to surprise Ady, only to be blocked by Ady’s bridesmaids. The wedding door games included five obstacles, including rounds where the groom and his men had to wear bikinis, do push-up’s, spin, and shoe-hunting. When Ievo passed all five rounds, he rushed into Ady’s room and carried her out, bridal style.

The wedding ceremony itself started at around 5 p.m. Ady’s long bridal train was couture designed by Stephane Rolland. The crafty 36-year-old also had a hand in designing her Chinese wedding dress herself.

“I want to protect you my whole life,” said Ievo in his vows. “I will dote on you, pamper you. I will make you the happiest and most blissful Mrs. Chan.” Ady, in tears, said, “Meeting you has been the biggest blessing that I’ve received in my life. It wasn’t easy for the heavens to have made all of this happen. I will love you forever.”

Congratulations to Ady and Ievo!

ady-an-ievo-chan-wedding-2017-2.jpg ady-an-ievo-chan-wedding-2017-3.jpg ady-an-ievo-chan-wedding-2017-4.jpg ady-an-ievo-chan-wedding-2017-5.jpg ady-an-ievo-chan-wedding-2017-6.jpg ady-an-ievo-chan-wedding-2017-7.jpg ady-an-ievo-chan-wedding-2017-8.jpg

Creds: Oncc