Ada Choi Promotes "Oh My Grad!"

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Ada.jpg

Having missed the first few promotions for “Oh My Grad” 《老表,畢業喇!》 earlier on, Ada Choi (蔡少芬) finally made an appearance, however this time Roger Kwok (郭晉安) was unable to attend due to sickness whilst Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) was away for work, seems it is hard to get the three all together.

Ada wished Roger a speedy recovery and that all those who participated in the drama will have good results. Explaining her prior absences, Ada revealed she had other work commitments that required her going abroad, she joked that perhaps Roger and Cho Lam knew she was coming today so they decided to take a day off themselves. Besides, before the drama aired she did her fair share and best to promote it via previous interviews.

When mentioned that she sounded hoarse in the drama, Ada laughed and expressed her gratitude to good friend Jonathan Chik (戚其義) revealing that when she filmed “The Gem Of Life” 《珠光寶氣》, her vocal chords were slightly damaged due to not getting enough rest resulting in the hoarseness, even the doctors had no solution after the surgery but to rest more.

After filming for this series, Ada admits that she has been doing a lot of reflecting and thinking.

“Nowadays, the children are very mature, someone has already confessed to my elder daughter who is only 6. He says he likes her very much and wants to kiss her lips. Back in my school days, I was only in Year 3 before I started to understand all this. I’ve told my daughter that from now on, if one day a boy says he wants to kiss you, you must do this (say no and cross your arms) and kick away the person. He is not allowed anywhere near your body and you must protect yourself. Only sister, mummy and daddy can kiss you. I can only blame myself for my daughter inheriting my good looks, so it’s a higher risk. “

Ada praises that her husband Max Zhang (張晉) is also more protective and serious. He will tell our daughter to reject the opposite party and that Daddy is only one in the whole world that can kiss and dote on her.

~~~

cred: mingpao