2011–2012 NBA Season - The Heat Are Champions!

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by ahhamah, Dec 3, 2011.

1. ahhamah

ahhamah Well-Known Member

My predictions for the Finals

Los Angeles Lakers Vs Miami Heat

Finally these money hungry clowns are back in their jump suits to play some bball!! :laugh2:

2. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

no CP3 wants to play with D. Howard
    Orlando ? :p

3. ahhamah

ahhamah Well-Known Member

I would actually like that to happen but that doesn't sound like it's enough

4. snakekilla12

snakekilla12 Well-Known Member

dallas or okc vs miami

cp3 heading to nyk

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

2 game preseason lol 1 home 1 away

6. burpyierz

there is no way cp3 is going to nyc
    nyc has nothing to offer and salary cap

7. snakekilla12

snakekilla12 Well-Known Member

if NO wants to trade cp3 to any team other than knicks during the season he would probably just leave in the summer except maybe orlando can get him to stay

NO might as well help out cp3 and just exchange expiring contracts with knicks billsup and some other players out of it

8. reno

reno Well-Known Member

i'm not going to be around for the pre-season
    =(
    arghhhhhhhh

9. haha it's only couple games

Bargnani is at camp already.. first one in...he means business this yr! lol

10. reno

reno Well-Known Member

the tickets for jan not on sale yet >.<
    but either way - they're going to be stupidly priced at MSG

need to start saving up...
    trying to decide who to watch! LOL

11. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

i think the clippers have something to say about that. :yes:

don't know when or if he'll finally assume that superstar role for the raps, but he maintains an interesting fantasy option. -whistle

12. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

just checked Jeremy Lin is in the 11-12 roster...looks like hes not playing in italy

13. aiyaya

aiyaya New Member

cp3 has said he wont sign an extension with ANY OTHER TEAM besides the knicks....so when the dust settles, he'll be a knick...cant let him walk at the end of the season for nothing...and besides, the NO hornets are owned by the nba....and wouldnt they want a second big 3 to battle miami's 2.5 trio??

although still a contender..boston's getting old....so are the lakers

i like durant & westbrook coming out of the west this year...and clippers will finally make the playoffs

14. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

not publicly, no, but cp3 has also made it known that he will entertain options other than new york. i would find it hard to believe that if the right (not perfect -- the knicks) situation came along, a la either of the los angeles teams or orlando (cp3's desire to play with d12 is well-known), chris paul would not sign an extension. who would not want to be throwing lobs to blake griffin or dwight howard, or even take over the reins of the lakers as kobe bryant is nearing his career.

if NO really was limited to only NY, then the return they would get from paul wouldn't be much better than letting paul walk for nothing. NY simply does not have the assets (in players and draft picks) and would not give NO anyone to build their franchise around.

i wouldn't call miami's trio 2.5. james and wade easily make up for the .5 that is bosh. even if cp3 were to join the knicks, miami's big 3 > knicks big 3 easily.

15. roark182

roark182 Active Member

^ that and amare and melo don't get along to well together, i would like to see howard and cp3, like how kobe and shaq or old school shaq and hardaway were in orlando.

16. wilsonli

wilsonli Well-Known Member

I´ll love to see CP3 playing with Orlando and D. Howard...i cannot imagine all the possible combinations that they can do and also because it´ll be nice to have one more team aiming the championship, not that Orlando wasn´t good enough last season, but adding CP3 will make them a scary and serious contender.

17. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

reddick..nelson..arenas...no room for him there lol unless they trade

18. wilsonli

wilsonli Well-Known Member

Yeah I still dont understand why they got Arenas, he was good but not anymore...

19. burpyierz

with new nba rules, i think they can void his contract

20. ao_xxx

ao_xxx Well-Known Member

The rumor mill going around as of today is that the Lakers are after both Chris Paul and Dwight Howard. WOW!! This will make the Lakers instant contenders again.