2010-11 NHL Season

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by Dan, Oct 5, 2010.

1. It's that time of the year again!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Dan, if facebook saw the second picture, they'll think it's nudity. LOOL.

Opening night is tonight. I have faith we'll win this bet :D

3. me, not so much... LOL

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Since this bet is over a course of like.. 6 months.. maybe Shinobi will forget about it. LOOL

5. toronto bottom five in the east... sigh.. then again it's just a simulation...

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Intense game. ♥

7. amnesia77

amnesia77 Member

8. pshhh jiggy won't make that save again.. fluke! good game tonight though

9. woooo 2 goals by Jordan Eberle ..this kid is special!

10. person

person Well-Known Member

Poop hawks lost in OT.

11. well wishes to ondrej pavelec

[video=youtube;MA3aCSkqUaM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA3aCSkqUaM"[/video]

12. god damn thats scary....hope he's ok

Go Sens Go! :shifty:

13. according to the news, he's ok, he's being kept for a battery of tests and observations, to figure out why he fainted

chris mason is now #1 goaltender until then, and an AHL goalie will be called up as his back up.

14. lolsens

leafs played spectacularly tonight

macarthur and tim brent wtf lol

15. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Almost shutout!

I think Leafs dominated possessions.

16. they're certainly trying to improve on their pp and pk, which was abysmal last year, and it shows. puck dominance in all three sides, which is exactly what brian burke was going for... i suggest maple leafs fans should read this article regarding brian burke's philosophy.. it repeats stuff we already know, but it also tells us new things about what's going on in burke's head:

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hocke...nburke/article/873102--the-brian-burke-method

17. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

[​IMG]

Lets treasure this moment before its too late :D

18. -fear
    sens got dominated...gonna say senators will be a poor team this year if they stay playing like that...back to back games is no excuse.

19. hahahahahaha good one lol this screenshot is saved in the history of PA lol

@shino, yea, the only sens player that was visible was pascal leclaire... man actually made some big saves though... but it's like a 5 on 1 lol

also, the way the leafs were playing during the first period was spectacular... there was constantly a 2 on 1 situation, where the leafs positioning always ensured that if a sens had the puck, two leafs would be on him at all times...

my concern is that this will only last at the beginning, and the rest of the season is down the drain...........