2008-09 NBA Season

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by shinobi, Oct 5, 2008.

1. preseason starts this week...im excited Chris Bosh & Jermaine O'neil is our front court :) hopefully everyone stays healthy.

2. goolk

goolk Member

Yeah...most importantly...Yao Ming must not injured if Rockets has a chance at the championship.

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

rockets vs celtics...thats wat i wanna see

who's goi to preseaon raps on wed?

4. johnny14

johnny14 Active Member

I am excited about the Craptors this season. Good pick-up on O'neil but think they're still missing a shooting pt guard.

5. raptors! 2-0 baby!....... in preseason. ;)

6. goolk

goolk Member

O'Neal is going to be great....that's Shaq

7. goolk

goolk Member

actually i think raptors stand chance for playoff..considering east is always weak

8. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

wow Celts vs Rockets...Bill Walker thinks hes god :p, picking fights with T-Mac and Yao

and KG in practice...damn rookies =\

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ahh i dont know wat 09 alternative jersey to get..replica or authentic....$110 vs $200 or wat i pay $90 vs $160

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

gonna get #28 with my name on it =)

10. get the authentic.... just plain looks better especially if you rock them out

11. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

authentic... gotta go big for your team man ;)

12. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

yup authentic is better even if you say for the looks :D

but did you guys see the team of nets/heat/bulls i think they will become to shine this year or the next when every rooki get the chance to get experience
    They now with the picks have a well balanced team

13. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

the nets are gonna be in a slump for sure... it really will depend on what happens come 2010... as much respect i have for VC, he's not the leader type...

the heat need a few more pieces... mainly a no nonsense get out of my face big man, it might rly come down to what happens with Marion...

bulls... i rly have no hope for them... i don't like their team atm at all... heinrich should have been on his way out, ben gordon's an ass, noah and tyrus both still haven't grown up yet...

my dark horses that might turn out to become decent teams like Portland a year ago are Memphis, Minnesota and Charlotte...

14. faijia

faijia Member

I hope the bulls do well this year. Maybe we can make the 7th or 8th seed. Now that they have another pg that will take the pressure off kirk. The only thing missing is a inside scoring and they are set. Hope they can get chris bosh next year, crosses fingers.

15. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

Yi is gonna lead the team =)

raps r undefeated lol

16. yo kdawg i thought u were from the tdot, did you move?

17. Raptors playing defensive.. this is gonna be orgasmic this season :)

18. steve

steve Well-Known Member

yea man, sexy d last night except that they couldn't grab a defensive rebound. think they gave up like 9 offensive rebounds in the first q. if jo can stay healthy, good trade....unlike greg oden. over/under.... greg oden playing 29.5 games this season.

and faijai,,,,cross them hard man cuz dont think toronto will trade him next year even though he'll be playing in his last year of his contract with an option for another year. they dont have anyone for a straight up trade and we have so much depth that they would have to significantly improve one of our other positions to pull off a multiplayer trade.

19. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

hahaha chek the NHL thread..im still here lol....lets go to billiards dwag!! i went with AC0101 last time

anyways raptors first home game tomoro!!! another WIN for sure... kapono and his 3's bosh and his rebond and oneil and his power and calderon with his passing. its nice that all teh players R trying to get back and block and steal shots...i think raps wiill stay above .500 this year

20. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i think rockets is a pretty tough team to beat this year. It's a pretty good lineup especailly wit ron artest on the lineup. BTw, when did they got a new team in NBA?