06-07 Nba Season

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by ahhamah, Oct 27, 2006.

?

2007 NBA CHAMPS

Poll closed Oct 27, 2007.
  1. Miami Heat

7 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Dallas Mavericks

13 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. San Antonio Spurs

8 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. Detroit Pistons

2 vote(s)
    2.2%
  5. Cleveland Cavaliers

2 vote(s)
    2.2%
  6. Phoenix Suns

27 vote(s)
    29.7%
  7. Los Angeles Lakers

11 vote(s)
    12.1%
  8. Other

21 vote(s)
    23.1%
  1. ahhamah

ahhamah Well-Known Member

New season in a few days! Finally I'm in a city with NBA teams! Recently purchased 41 game Clippers season tickets (I get first dibs on playoffs).

My NBA Finals prediction:
    San Antonio vs Miami Heat: San Antonio in 6-rockon

2. kulong

kulong Well-Known Member

CLIPPERS YAY i have high hopes for that team

3. raptors!! :D they will be fun to watch this season...fast paced style of play. 7-1 in pre-season is something to build on too :)

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

u chose clippers over lakers ehhh....well raps r gonna make it to the playoffs this time

5. Dallas! BRAP BRAP! but go RAptorS!

6. ahhamah

Laker season tickets still cost a whole lot more. I'm not a laker or a clipper fan i just like basketball so i went with the cheaper one.

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^clippers rn't bad..still good

WTF TJ Ford is worth 33million for 3 years? tahts wat i saw on citypulse news...if thats tru then the rap bettter make it to the playoffs? spend friggin 11 mill a year on this guy?

8. do you have a link? on the raptors site says terms anert disclosed.... 33 million is ludacrist for TJ ...we dont even know if trading CharlieV for him was a good idea.. we have to see in the first 10 games or so where he stands....

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i don't have link..cause i was watchin ch24 and i the woman was like 33million for 3 years and thats just rong...the best hocky player don't make that much...its not fiar ballers make more money than hockey palyers....i have a feeling raps r gonna b below 500 in the first 10 games

10. raps lost first game :(

Tj ford and parker played well but the other need to step up... i know both is still a bit injured...but the other euros need to contrubute!

seem like a 4th quarter collaspe ... AGAIN.....that was our thing last season ....o well first game..next game at home we should win!

11. dragoonfury06

dragoonfury06 Member

watching the close game btw denver and clips...and warriors lost too, what a great timeout, i hope they start killing team,s with don nelson leading

12. ahhamah

Dang theres a lot of raptor fans here....

The Warriors were horrible against the Lakers....
    Baron Davis- Crazy ball hog, crazy shots, poooor fg percentage
    Richardson- Limping and not at 100%
    Dunleavy- Didn't do much of anything

Nelson has a lot of cleaning up to do and trades will be definite before the deadline. Baron Davis really has to go...what the hell kind of pg starter would shoot 38%.

I was at the clippers game and im amazed at how much this team has turned around since the last time i watched it live (about 3 years ago). Amazing team to watch. I dont care how old Sam Cassell is hes still the shit.

13. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

raps won their first game!!! brap brap brap..i still think they'll b 500 or less in 10 games

14. they played a solid fourth quarter....they need to play like that for the whole game.....our inside presence is still very week -__- but looks like TJ Ford is worth the big bucks lol he's playing great ... the best raptor so far in the last 2 games....imo.

15. in other news.....-lol

BRON > TD

[​IMG]

16. don

don ello

Go LeBron's Cavaliers!!

17. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

remember vancouver grizzlies? lol

18. NotoRiouS555

NotoRiouS555 New Member

well i like lebron but im in toronto so raptors baby

19. ahhamah

I don't kno about that shaq is a pretty special player. If Bynum ends the season with averaging 20pts, 10 rebs, and at least 1 block then we'll talk.

20. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

it pisses me off when yao ming has openings and the teamates don't pass to him...so fuking racist...its like they don't think he exist but there to rebound