Miss Arab World 2007 - Bikiniless Beauty Pageant

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by Maverick, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

[​IMG]
    Women from across the Arab world came together to compete in the Miss Arab World 2007 contest in Cairo and this is the second time it is being staged, the previous one being in 2006. This beauty pageant is one of the most conservative, without a bikini in sight. Miss Bahrain, Wafa Yaqoop (left) is crowned the winner. Candidates came from 16 Arab countries such as Sudan, Iraq, Bahrain, Libya, Palestine and others. 15 more pics of Miss Arab World 2007 contestants after the jump.
    Source: Rise Of Forums

[​IMG]

Palestinian contestant Merna Kattan (left) and Kuwaiti contestant Fatma Ghadban

[​IMG]

Iraqi contestant Mayada Hussein (left) and Moroccan contestant Sarah Banani

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Is she included with a camel or donkey -rotfl

3. pinkapples

pinkapples Well-Known Member

Ihhh....they arent as hot as i think they would be cause i normally just assume that middle eastern chicks are hot as...neways i think Palestinian contender was the pretties and i wonder if they allow plastic surgery...

4. DingLik

DingLik Member

at least their face is shown.....i thought their face would be covered too

5. Jamien

Jamien Well-Known Member

Yeah, I thought they don't reveal anything but the eyes? So I thought the best looking is the one with the best eyes or something.

6. i feel sorry for the people that gotta watch these shows Oo so boring prolly -lol

7. Jamien

Jamien Well-Known Member

^ Yeah. No bikinis. Guys watch this stuff to see pretty gals in revealing bikinis. But this must already be very revealing to the Arabs already.

8. also you see that 1 of those looks pretty old Oo they dont have any better in those country or somehting? >.<

9. Jamien

Jamien Well-Known Member

I think it's the matter of their men. Many Arabs don't like their women to reveal that much (as we normally do) so the competitors must be few.

10. and where did the single ones go -pirate

11. Jamien

Jamien Well-Known Member

maybe men will fine them not wife-quality after they revealed so much to the world? Like a prostitute revealing themselves to all men? (Just a theory, no offense). So if they wanna get married they can't join?

12. yea i think so to.. its rather funny that in the western world SOME people doesnt mind to marry a prostitute Oo

13. Jamien

Jamien Well-Known Member

It has to do with religion I guess. Western people are more open minded.

14. yea but even china is beginning to learn of the western world... why cant the arab do that? >.< it annoys me sometimes

15. bionca88

bionca88 Well-Known Member

Miss Arab World 2007, She looks prettier in this picture.

[​IMG]

I like Miss Iraqi contestant Mayada Hussein, she is cute to me. (big eyes small lips.)

16. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

man .. they have a lot of cute girls

17. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Out of the few, i find only 2 that are pretty.

18. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

i think moroccan contestant sarah banana would be very pretty without the shawl

19. ipepsi

ipepsi Well-Known Member

IRAQ, man i think the high light was being able to see the girls faces and the arms...

20. kahoumono

kahoumono Well-Known Member

This is a pretty bad sample. I have seen much much prettier ones. The one getting crowned almost has a unibrow.