Lung Siu Kwan 龍小菌 (HK Masked Singer)

Discussion in 'Music Discussion' started by shinobi, Nov 13, 2012.

1. #1 shinobi, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  2. godslayer

godslayer Well-Known Member

never heard of her but her voice is pretty nice

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I have to say she's got a good voice. I guess everyone is curious about how she looks though...

4. titi

titi Well-Known Member

hey i didn't know they have these street performances at wong gok. is it a new thing? and i agree, she's got a nice voice. great that she writes her own lyrics too!

5. kevin

kevin RAWR!

She has a valid point, it's like the program The VOICE, you shouldn't judge people from their looks, looks can be deceiving. If I see something like this at night, I would get a bit worried because that face mask look scary lol. She mention she is usually on stage around 2 hours, must be a tough job. I wonder when her face will get revealed though.

That hole for drinking water, haha, didn't expect that.

She's smart haha, don't tell her parent because they can get mouthy. I'm sure they can recognise her voice by now. Bottom line, her voice is good!

6. kuirei

kuirei Active Member

She has a very nice voice. Her mask kind of reminds me of the dance group Jabberwockeez where they used masks to stop the audience from focusing on particular individuals but the group itself ... It's an interesting concept, hiding your appearance. It's teaching us great things. :')

7. huydang57

huydang57 Active Member

she's got an amazing voice

8. ChanSK2

ChanSK2 Member

She's very good.

9. [​IMG]
    [video=youtube;Iz_XsldMJ3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz_XsldMJ3E[/video]

she recently unmasked ...not ugly at all

#9 shinobi, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  10. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Never heard of her but definitely reminds me of Ah Fay (Austin) in Come Home Love with the masked singer. Definitely based on her.. nvr knew it was real -lol