Li Bingbing Dating Younger Man

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jan 11, 2017.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Li-Bingbing-boyfriend-2017.jpg

Expanding her career to Hollywood in recent years, 43-year-old Li Bingbing (李冰冰) is at the peak of her career. Good things come in pairs, and Li Bingbing was recently photographed kissing a mysterious man. Afterward, Li Bingbing posted a romantic photo of the couple, publicly acknowledging her relationship status. According to reports, her boyfriend, Hsu Wen Nan (許文楠), is 16 years her junior and is a senior manager at an investment company. Since last year, the pair has been romantically linked together.

While Bingbing was filming in Hainan Island earlier, Wen Nan brought Bingbing’s family to visit her on the set. Excited to see each other, the couple could not resist hugging and kissing on the beach.

In addition to the photo she posted on social media, which shows the couple gazing lovingly at each other in matching white t-shirts at the beach, Li Bingbing also wrote, “Everything has been arranged in the best way.”

In response to her announcement, Li Bingbing’s long-time friend and fellow Chinese actor, Quan Ren (任泉), claimed to have been matchmaker and wrote, “As the big matchmaker, I have finally bestowed this beauty to a handsome and talented man. I have fulfilled one of my wishes. With 23 years of friendship now, I have been her left hand. Now, she has found her right hand as well. How great!”

Quan Ren and Li Bingbing’s two-decade friendship started in 1994, when they met while filming the television drama, Yi Lu Deng Hou (一路等候). Growing up in the same province, they shared a similar background and interest and quickly became friends. Due to their continued collaborations through the years and onscreen chemistry, many believed they were an item. With Li Bingbing’s recent announcement, this rumor can finally be put to rest.

Creds: East Week